• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Server Looking for Guild

A

Avalonia

Hello. I started playing UO in 2000. I left over the years for many different games (DAoC, WoW) but they all seemed to lack diversity in the game play. After 8 years I decided to come back to UO. I am new to this server and I am looking for a group of friends to hang out with.

I enjoy champion spawns, paragon hunting, peerless hunting, and other pvp/pve activity. I would be willing to join a pvp guild or a pve guild. I have never tried roleplaying so it would be interesting to try roleplaying on a character also.

Thanks for reading,

Avalonia

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Welcome to Lake Superior.

Are you the Mystra I saw at in "Dark Moonglow?"

-Galen's player

A

Avalonia

No. I'm still working toons atm so I haven't been able to work on any of the events.

Thanks for welcome.

P

Piper Everwood

Empire of Darkness is a great guild with something to offer everyone. Weather you are pvp/pvm/rp or crafter. They have them all. They are third biggest on the shard but what makes them great is the hunt togther, craft togther hang togther. They have vent and are a "family" guild. Look for any *ED* member they can tell you more.