• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] New to questing

C

Cyzic[a]

soo i have taken a turn in uo now from pvp to questing and armor making. seems as tho this is more lucrative and less crap talking :)

anyways, ive been at it for two weeks or alittle over and was wondering what the average drops for heartwood runic drops is. the first week i got two. and now the last week and half i havent gotten any. i was chatting with a guy down there and he said that the drop rate was fixed. is this true? and secondly...do they drop x amount daily/weekly?

any help would be GGGGRRRREAT!!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's not true. I've gone weeks without any runics, then get 3 (oak & ash) in 2k boards on one trip.

T

Trinsie

2 heartwoods in your first week is really good luck. I do 1 load (beetle full of wood) every day. I have got a bunch of runics, but have yet to get a heartwood... ever

C

Cyzic[a]

ok great. that is good to hear. makes me feel a bit umm relieved.

yea i have upwards of like 5 yew 10 ash and like 15 or so oak kits now!!!

gonna finish out heartwood fletching and wait till next week then try carpentry!!!! although i dont think those sell as well :(

on a side note: i always wondered why bows went for so much. then i tried out one of my heartwoods and got alllll junk. then realized people must spend millions upon millions to fletc the "great" bows. hah, i guess this is gonna be like spawning and waiting for that inevitable 120 mage or resist.