• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Pinco's UI fastest way t target a monster?

Antmf712

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHen there are a lot of people fighting it? Whats best way for me to target it without having to search for it manually with the cursor.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats best way for me to target it without having to search for it manually with the cursor.
As Pinco says above. I have my "tab" key setup for "target nearest enemy". Then my mouse scroll for target next and target last depending on which way I scroll.

Don't forget the mobiles list also. This is very handy for picking close targets.

Antmf712

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I just have legendary targets turned off I think so If I start to pvp and I am fighting and something else besides the target I am fighting hits me the UI wont auto target and change my target. then its a pain to retarget your pvp opponent. This is why I am asking.