• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Origin

• Thread starter Duke Greenspan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
D

Duke Greenspan

Hi all....

I am new to this.... empty shard..... infact Origin seems empty enough that even the vendors in Luna are not selling much high end items....

I am trying to look for active guild to join in.... just a casual playing guild will do... I won't mind doing faction too, but I am not those one who will spend like hrs to guard the sigils.... anyway, any guild around looking for recruit pls let me know, thnx,. rolleyes:

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Origin.

We're a small shard, we used to have more vendors, but it seems when there are good items up for sale, they sell really quick.

If you're looking for a casual guild, i Believe XMG, KORH and A*V are still around and are casual.

Good luck :)

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking about creating a new guild on the shard if you are interested. You will have to be above average at pvp and have the right templates though. ICQ 71347417

C

Crystal Canyon

Welcome to Origin! I'm sure you will find a place to fit in here. :)

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome. The most effective way to find something you need/want is to post here and usually someone will have or make it for you. Most of us have become pretty self-sufficient, I am pretty sure can technically make any craftable item in the game at this point. :)

D

Duke Greenspan

Thnx everyone for replying...
Actually, I used to play in GL and moving to Origin recently... initially my old guild master and are few members are "planning" to come with me.... to make the long story short, I am now the only guy in Origin..:sad3:

Currently I have 2 large house plot with me (it is not hard to find empty plot in Origin), so I am okay with items (for pvm). While I may need to work on a character for crafting, but there is no rush until I am ready for pvp... which I really need some time to work on....

So I will like to join a guild if there is anyone is looking for recruitment. If someone can show me around Origin, that will be welcome too, as I always love to visit some nice vendor shops & interesting places in the shard.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAIL DUKE,

SanTa ClaWs, welcomes you to my humble shard. We do love new players coming to origin and hope you can bring us some friends to play with. Happy hunting. :grouphug:

D

Duke Greenspan

Hi Goodmann,

What is the name of your guild again? I can't find it in UO web site for the guild search section....

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NHC is looking for new people. We do peerless and spawns and hunts.. We are not pvpers though so when our spawns get raided we usally just take the death and move on. It makes the reds feel good to kill someone and we go do something else so all is happy. We ahve many crafters and can help you get anything you need. If this is what you are looking for you can icq me at..488-752-582

D

Duke Greenspan

Thnx Proctor.
Yeah, please show me around in Origin next time when u are in-game. My icq is 82049051

I tried to add u in, but it won't allow me to send u off-line message...