• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Atlantic

Sanity

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just fired up my account again and I'm in the process of moving 4 of my characters from another shard to Atlantic. I don't remember where anything is and would need some handholding to get back out again. Would also be interested in maintaining a vendor. Are there any PVE guilds recruiting?

PVE Mage:
Strategy: Add Decent Spell Damage and walk around after invisibility spell

100 Anatomy
100 Inscription
120 Eval Int
100 Magery
120 Meditation
95 (target 100) Stealth
33 (target 80) Hiding

PVE Archer:
Strategy: Grind Peaced Mobs

120 Archery
120 Tactics
105 (target 120) Chivalry
120 Meditation
120 Musicianship
117 (target 120) Peacing

Craft1:
100 Armslore
120 Tailoring
118 Blacksmithing
91 Tinkering
59 Chivalry
97 Imbuing

Craft2:
82 Carpentry
52 Cooking
58 Fletching
100 Lumberjack
100 Mining
56 Chivalry
50 Music
108 Provocation

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to Atlantic!

My guild is recruiting and would love to have you with us if you want. The guild is called the Knights Of The Valorian Order [*VK*] and is a mainly PVE guild with a little roleplay stuff.

My ICQ is 678566021 if you want to talk about it, or can reply here :)

Jacob Keel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Were you able to locate a guild yet. DRED is a newly revived guild that was very large and did all sorts of things. We pvm, pvp or just whatever your preference is. DRED functions by getting suggestions and allows everyone to have a say in what happens. Sometimes thats as easy as just going out and starting something and hopping in Discord and hollering for everyone to come help out. Discord is basically like all the other chat programs out there. Feel free to contact me anytime at ICQ# 684 098 456.
-Happy Gilmore