• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New to Atlantic

A

Aasmius

Hello all i am back playing UO since 99. I have picked Atlantic as my new home. I was wondering if anyone could tip me off to where i could place a mid to large house. Also any guilds out there willing to take in a semi-noob.(lots to relearn) i could also use some good places to get gear, know of any?

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rachel of Rachels runes actually has some books in her shop with empty spots to place in.

Goodmans has a rune to her shop, You can find Goodmans rune library just behind the Makoto moongate in tokuno.

I believe there's a book on the stairs with their rune alliance locations.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
lol, thanks. :thumbsup: Let me know if you need help: ICQ 449-310-493.

E

Ethereal_Corpse

If you ever need any pets find me in game. I will tame you any pet for free. That is if you have a tamer.

Also if you don't find a spot , i have a fel tower you can have.

To get you started.

ec.

Love helping returning players:)