• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

new titles

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i find this really stupid.. i won this title grandmaster duelist about 7-8 years ago and i was one of few who still had this title now every newb in luna has it ??? what was the point in that ? oh and if they remove SL faction i will loose my pre patch sl horse which i think i have the last remaning one :( iv played this game 12 years and never once have i moaned about anything till now.. the game might just be looseing another vet :p

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You might quit the game because of your duelist title and your prepatch sl horse?

Cmon now man, you have the duelist title, you prolly pvp...who gives a **** about titles and prepatch horses. Its mroe fun to kill people then stare at your horse or hover over your paperdoll.

Now i can understand being frustrated with it, but quitting because of it? cmon now man.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actully i havent been playing much over the past 2-3 months but i do come on from time to time and every time i do come on i find something else stupid in the game i have already worked out the most gimp gargoyle template that will be unkillable and if you or anyone on europa reads this forum they will tell you i play gimp templates :p but seriously they have just added so much stupid stuff recenytly u seen the new artis? cloth shirt with insane resists and mods anyone?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
actully i havent been playing much over the past 2-3 months but i do come on from time to time and every time i do come on i find something else stupid in the game i have already worked out the most gimp gargoyle template that will be unkillable and if you or anyone on europa reads this forum they will tell you i play gimp templates :p but seriously they have just added so much stupid stuff recenytly u seen the new artis? cloth shirt with insane resists and mods anyone?
Understood now =) had a feeling there was more to it hehe

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
antle of the Fallen (Cloth Shirt)Physical Resist 5 Fire Resist 8 Cold Resist 11 Poison Resist 12 Energy Resist 8 Casting Focus 3% Spell Damage Increase 5 Mana Regeneration 1 Int Bonus 8 Mana Increase 8 Lower Reagent Cost 25

what the F$%K prime example of why i want to quit

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
antle of the Fallen (Cloth Shirt)Physical Resist 5 Fire Resist 8 Cold Resist 11 Poison Resist 12 Energy Resist 8 Casting Focus 3% Spell Damage Increase 5 Mana Regeneration 1 Int Bonus 8 Mana Increase 8 Lower Reagent Cost 25

what the F$%K prime example of why i want to quit
Well springtime is here, maybe you should take a wee break from the game and run up and down a few munros instead.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im just off a 3 month break lolol iv had a talk with friends it seems im quiting for good is it legal to sell accts ?

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your quitting, then quit. Why worry about trying to get money for your pixels? There's always pop cans if you need it.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm maybe because i have a few billion and most of the event items and lots of true rares and all my 7 chars have ate every single 120 scroll in uo and i think it might fetch a nice little sum.... that might be a decent reason to sell no?

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stoped useing exp pots months ago :/ been playing necro mage when i have been on

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i find this really stupid.. i won this title grandmaster duelist about 7-8 years ago and i was one of few who still had this title now every newb in luna has it ??? what was the point in that ? oh and if they remove SL faction i will loose my pre patch sl horse which i think i have the last remaning one :( iv played this game 12 years and never once have i moaned about anything till now.. the game might just be looseing another vet :p
Yeah, I thought about that. I'm sorry for your loss bro, I don't care who flames this thread I'd be pissed if I lost that title too.

The title system is stupid in general anyways haha.