• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Stratics FTL?

S

Sneaky

These new forums suck harder than Jenna Haze!!!

And where is teh 'Temporary' Oceania PvP thread ey? *suffers withdrawal* ;)

...oh and GO THE BLUES!

That is all from Temporary Sneaky ^^

A

Azureal

These new forums suck harder than Jenna Haze!!!
I see what you did there.

And where is teh 'Temporary' Oceania PvP thread ey? *suffers withdrawal* ;)
These forums are no longer considered temporary. Data from the old forums will be transferred here, but this is the new home of the UO Stratics forums. Enjoy.

...oh and GO THE BLUES!
Woo. Etc.

S

Sneaky

These forums are no longer considered temporary. Data from the old forums will be transferred here, but this is the new home of the UO Stratics forums. Enjoy.
Yeh I was reading that on U.Hall. Poor form Stratics. *shakes head* Oh well...

A

Azureal

Id say youre in the minority just now in regards to the look and feel of the new forums. Most posters like them/dont mind overly, and the admin and mod staff seem to think they work just fine. Personally I like them, sure they look a little different but who really cares. Whats important is that the UO community has somewhere to post again.

S

stumpy

Honestly. I dislike them lol.

It's still taking me a while to get used to them. Noone's here to ban so I haven't had to deal with anything like that lol.

S

Sneaky

Id say youre in the minority just now in regards to the look and feel of the new forums. Most posters like them/dont mind overly, and the admin and mod staff seem to think they work just fine. Personally I like them, sure they look a little different but who really cares. Whats important is that the UO community has somewhere to post again.
Yeh, I'm sure I'll get over it.

K

Katlene

I still wanna know if us news reporters will still have a job!
On another forum i use thats vbb coded they have news monkies on there so hopefully the same thing can be implemented, but knowing my luck ill have to learn a whole new way of posting things :thumbdown: