• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New steals at UOThief Forums..

• Thread starter Francois_Villon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Francois_Villon

I just posted a storyline steal for my friend Johnny Hooker on the THIEF forums...

Does this automatically go the episodes?

F

Francois_Villon

I have to give credit where credit is owed:
Chad must have been the lynchpin holding this profession in the limelight. Seems like its been dead since he "retired".

F

Francois_Villon

Aren't there any active thieves around?
Any comments?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Chad adds them. Don't think he plays anymore, but he still adds stories.

F

Francois_Villon

That's too bad he doesn't play.

All these upgrades to the dungeons makes me think they'll be some opportunities for thieves in the Fel side...

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aren't there any active thieves around?
Any comments?
I left siege a few months back and am on a "different" shard now, due to the gameplay "additions" and the lack of players on my shard made it so that I was only even running across people once or twice a day if i was lucky. Last I heard though on siege Nightstalker and Saint are still there, but they havent really done steals for quite some time, they're more pure PK now. (They are, like myself though, ex-members of THIEF on siege before the guild dissolved). Aside from that though smurfy and the few thieves in P0O are the only other active ones I can think of. I wish i could have gotten more video of my earlier steals when the shard was more busy, but the recorder lagged me too much, as a necro-thief my getaways tended to be more unique and eventful that for most thieves (as I couldnt just animal form and run away at mounted speed, i had to do things like use monsters/corners/doors to break line of sight and get away, made for some fairly close calls but also allowed me to make steals where a ninja-thief wouldnt have been able to get close enough)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like Raptor, I've had a massive slow down in my ability to make quality stealing skill episodes. Siege was my life blood for that type of episode. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone on siege lately.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chad adds them. Don't think he plays anymore, but he still adds stories.
Yeah, I still check the forum at least once a day. If any other thieves out there want to post their steals on the main site, just take some screenshots, write it up, and post it either here on Stratics or on the UO Thief forums.

(If you've never done this before, I wrote up a little guide you can find: HERE.)

UO Thief has gotten nearly 2 million page hits since it was launched 6 years ago. And I don't have any ads. I'm not making any money off it. (I'm actually paying GoDaddy every year to keep it open, so its costing me money.) This is just a site to post and archive steals.