• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Skeleton Steed...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed my skeleton steed been changed. :)
Love it! :D

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad you like it!

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)
I wonder why who write the patch notes always forget to write your changes :/

Probably would be better if in the new home page there will be a section for "Next Publish Notes" where all of you write down what have you changed/fixed/added when the change has been done so it will not be forget :p

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Probably would be better if in the new home page there will be a section for "Next Publish Notes" where all of you write down what have you changed/fixed/added when the change has been done so it will not be forget :p
In this case, it probably just slipped through, in the past I've been so busy that I've forgotten to send my changes in. It happens, but we'll get this figured out!

-Grimm

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In this case, it probably just slipped through, in the past I've been so busy that I've forgotten to send my changes in. It happens, but we'll get this figured out!

-Grimm

we all can live without this details, but is a matter of appearance... basically if nothing is written is like you've done nothing and it's not really fair, especially when those changes requires hours of work :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow that looks much better than the bleached out thing it was before... impressive.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am with Pinco on this, Could we get some more detailed patch logs to Enhanced client patches instead of having to guess what you changed/updated/potentially fixed?

Thanks

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotcha, and again, glad you like it!

-Grimm

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni