New Sig

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 27, 2009
So Who Likes My New Signature?

It's True Story... Happened Tonight @ luna Bank...

Very Fitting aye? :lol:

O

Old Macdonald

So Who Likes My New Signature?

It's True Story... Happened Tonight @ luna Bank...

Very Fitting aye? :lol:
Wow great thread man,
perfect timing to show off a new sig that a good friend made me! Hope yall like it!
:owned:

L

lols

eeeeew..

that explains the whole married at 17 thing..

doesn't explain why he actually inserted his katana into her death vortex though..

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
This just in, Midori dumped Baron and is now dating me. Discuss.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
Look out. Soon the spawn of Eric and Slave are going to run around due to this no condom issue...

Ugh. *Shiver.*

L

lols

Look out. Soon the spawn of Eric and Slave are going to run around due to this no condom issue...

Ugh. *Shiver.*
maybe not.. he doesn't seem to know where to put it, considering his penchant for skull f@*%ing, as he mentioned 84568565 times last night in global chat

O

Old Macdonald

maybe not.. he doesn't seem to know where to put it, considering his penchant for skull f@*%ing, as he mentioned 84568565 times last night in global chat
A bit :offtopic: but i concur. Its almost as pathetic as listening to him try and recruit Johnson. For a minute there i thought Poor Eric was going to cry. :sad4:

L

lols

hahhaah. i think he WAS.. it was really weird, he was alternating between telling Johnson how badly he wanted him, to threatening to insert his wet noodle into Johnson's eye socket..

O

Old Macdonald

hahhaah. i think he WAS.. it was really weird, he was alternating between telling Johnson how badly he wanted him, to threatening to insert his wet noodle into Johnson's eye socket..
HAHA! If memory serves me correctly didn't we also hear something about f@#*ing a sock?!?!
:owned:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
It went between Worshipping Johnson, wanting Johnson, punishing Johnson to inserting his "**** mook" into Johnson's eye socket.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 4, 2003
my house
eeeeew..

that explains the whole married at 17 thing..

doesn't explain why he actually inserted his katana into her death vortex though..
he probably got caught shoplifting in a foreign country and this was his crime
btw thanks for keep me entertained while i banksat, it got funnier after you guys went to bed.

-mojmir

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 10, 2008
Lawrenceville, GA
www.uoforums.com
lol i really shouldn't add fuel to the fire... but this made me think of some song lyrics... slightly altered for a male perspective

face down ass up thats the way he likes to ****

and THANK YOU TETRICYDE FOR MY NEW SIG HUGS AND KISSES!!!

Alea

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 5, 2008
Not suprised, and very sad.

I have to ask Tet, is she really worth a spot on your sig? Seems like a waste of space to me.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 4, 2003
my house
worse, shes a gossip columnist for the hell tribune

R

Rand Al

Ok... new to Pacific.... Is this Slave Girl the anit christ or something? LOL
Her and Eric are our late night entertainment.The big thing about slavegirl is she thinks she knows about everyone and comes up with some crazy stuff about people she does not even know and some don't even exist lol. I for one have been messing with her head for months now got her all confused.

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 27, 2009
hey kelek....

*touches robe*

*runs off giggling like a little girl!*

:lol::lol:

O

Old Macdonald

She's Pacific's very own wiener dog. In fact... Old Mac... isn't that her head you are holding in your sig?

Muu Bin,

The origin of the head in my hand belongs to the Mythical creature medusa.
Uncanny likeness though isn't it?! :ten:

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 4, 2003
my house
this would be a great trophy deed as well

O

Old Macdonald

Since this thread has to do with new sig's....

My ideas, Tet's photoshop & a little spare time - here it is!

Don't we look like one big happy disfunctional UO fam?

:stir:

S

SUPRsalad

Wow, solid thread. Solid sigs. Solid, folks, solid.. Now THIS is some coffee reading.. I love the slavegirl sig very very much. I would put my SG sig back on but I'm pretty sure I was already warned about it once. Props, folks, props.

Also, in regard to the skull-****ing, solid win. Chad, Solid win. Your new sig will now say 'THE sweetest thing ever. period.'.

O

Old Macdonald

Wow, solid thread. Solid sigs. Solid, folks, solid.. Now THIS is some coffee reading.. I love the slavegirl sig very very much. I would put my SG sig back on but I'm pretty sure I was already warned about it once. Props, folks, props.

Also, in regard to the skull-****ing, solid win. Chad, Solid win. Your new sig will now say 'THE sweetest thing ever. period.'.
Lets not confuse the likeness of certain players for Medusa & The Travesty!
Its important to recognize what we are really looking at here.
Old Mac Roxxors Peerless Smacktalkers!
:stretcher: