• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New seeds question

D

DeadMeat

Does anyone know if I have a chance of all the different plants from one kind of monster? Or do I have to go kill some of every kind of monster carring the new seeds? So far, I have been mainly killing one type thats easier for me.

G

Gwendar-SP

My reading was that a given monster type wouldn't drop all seeds so you would have to hunt different monsters. The peculuar plants don't seem to produce seeds

J

Jeremy

No - there are four groups of monsters, and the monsters in any given group only carry a quarter of the possible seeds.

L

Leanan Sidhe

You should visit the botany forum, they were breaking down the information - my understanding was that there were 4 groups of seeds from 3 different monsters (per group).

F

Finch

You should visit the botany forum, they were breaking down the information - my understanding was that there were 4 groups of seeds from 3 different monsters (per group).
Are the seeds dropping on production shards now? I thought they weren't until pub 56

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes the seeds are out and so far I have collected at least 2 off of each of the 12 monsters.... and have them planted and I'm waiting for them to grow. Each is labeled as to which monsters they were from so I may or may not get all of the 16 new plants but I certainly will get a fair chance...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 groups of monsters, 3 monsters per group. Each group gives diff plants, as well as fragrent seeds. We dont know the groups yet, cause the plants havent grown.

Wait a week, and youll know what to hunt for the plants you want. Or if you dont want to wait, hunt them all, because you cant get all the plants from one monster.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 groups of monsters, 3 monsters per group. Each group gives diff plants, as well as fragrent seeds. We dont know the groups yet, cause the plants havent grown.

Wait a week, and youll know what to hunt for the plants you want. Or if you dont want to wait, hunt them all, because you cant get all the plants from one monster.
I am currently growing 20-50 from each monster across 2 houses. I figure there'll be a good market to sell the fully grown ones. Especially since they don't produce seeds.