• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New seed issues, help

M

Morgaine

Some of the new seeds finally grew up today, but I ran into a problem... I would click them to water them or whatever and it said I couldnt access them... I had to unlock every single one and put them in my pack to water or treat them and then lock them back down ...... is this how they are suppose to be??? Am I missing something???

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a problem with the new plants after they "bloom". It's not normally that way. Send in a bug report, maybe if enough of us jump up and down they'll get it fixed early?

In the meantime..can I see pics??

Oriana

M

Morgaine

just did a bug report, second one i have sent today lol hoping they fix it soon! I will post pics early this evening of the ones that have bloomed :)

C

Crystal Canyon

There is a problem with the new plants after they "bloom". It's not normally that way. Send in a bug report, maybe if enough of us jump up and down they'll get it fixed early?

In the meantime..can I see pics??

Oriana
There are alot of good pics of the new plants, suggestions for growing them, and lists started on what monster seed produces what plant, on UOHALL and also the Botany Forums.:scholar:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Crystal. I've seen many of those by now, but I finally have my own to show off!! This is so exciting!!! Oh and has anyone else had problems with bags labeled for titans? Mine weere showing up proper last night and this morning they both said !!%ans lol. Off to report another bug I go.

Oriana

C

Crystal Canyon

Thanks Crystal. I've seen many of those by now, but I finally have my own to show off!! This is so exciting!!! Oh and has anyone else had problems with bags labeled for titans? Mine weere showing up proper last night and this morning they both said !!%ans lol. Off to report another bug I go.

Oriana
WooT! Glad you have your plants up! Congrats!

Maybe the titans have been hunted so much lately that they got themselfs a name change token! LOL:D

But in all honestly, congrats on your plants and I hope some will start posting the pics and where the seeds came from here on Origin forum!

M

Mayadevi

Oriana
LOL, I had the same problem with labeling boxes for Titan seeds, only I couldn't event get it to show up the first time that way ! I reported it as a bug. Maybe if they get two bug reports they will fix it ?

Mayadevi

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol well I sent in my buggy report. so maybe we'll get it changed or explained. Cause I know when I did them last night they said Titans. they have for the past few days.

Here's my babies Crystal. I know I'll have a lot more tomorrow morning. The 2 lilys are off of a terathan and a wisp, the hedge from a Juka mage, the hops from a Tsuki wolf and the juniper from a serpentine.

Ori

Attachments

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG I just figured out why you can't lable your bags. Tit-ians. Lol How totaly lame. The naughty word filter strikes again.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I was a newbie the in game profanity filter was on by default. I turned it off when I got tired of trying to fight !*!ans. I labelled my seed bag T1TAN

C

Crystal Canyon

Lol well I sent in my buggy report. so maybe we'll get it changed or explained. Cause I know when I did them last night they said Titans. they have for the past few days.

Here's my babies Crystal. I know I'll have a lot more tomorrow morning. The 2 lilys are off of a terathan and a wisp, the hedge from a Juka mage, the hops from a Tsuki wolf and the juniper from a serpentine.

Ori
Awesome plants!!!!!

Now what Im so anxious to see are some new gardens and deco created from the new plants.

I say we should hold some sort of contest for the best flower garden...its a good way to get to see what everyone is going to do with these plants!!!

F

Flora Green

OMG I just figured out why you can't lable your bags. Tit-ians. Lol How totaly lame. The naughty word filter strikes again.
Same reason you can't label the Prickly Pears and Pampas Grass. lol My titans are with a lowercase L. My vendors say Pric*ly Pear and Pampas. rolleyes:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ooh, you're the first one I've seen who's also green!

*Orvago cheers for Green*

Be on my team? We'll whoop those blue and black color's butts! I have a killer "Feral Feline Deck"!

Sorry to derail, Origin isn't highly active though so...

*Orvago wobbles his eyes, still missing that smiley*
http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp
I loves green!! Been my favorite color for as long as I can remember. I need to get hubby to take this test. LOL like everything else, we're probably opposites. If you go by astrology and a few other -ologies i can't think of yet, We should never have been married much less for 16 years. lol. Assuming his color is black ( which wouldn't surprise me) then we work well the decorate anyway lol. Oriental bedroom of green and black.

Oriana