• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New sampire, looking for places too hunt

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Hello all! Just made a sampire. Looking for good places too farm solo. Or if someone wants too join! Icq me! I've been too miasmas and I go too destard and kill greater drags!

Thanks
Rage/Mesgar

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello all! Just made a sampire. Looking for good places too farm solo. Or if someone wants too join! Icq me! I've been too miasmas and I go too destard and kill greater drags!

Thanks
Rage/Mesgar
If you can kill greater dragons solo, that's a pretty good start.
If you like earning your artifacts like I do, you can solo all of these:
1) Kill that guy in Underworld dungeon that drops the 5int 3 hp robe. Took about an hour to get one.
2) Kill either demon or dragon spawn in abyss dungeon for tinker legs
3) Kill Balron, BT captains or anything in blackthorn, spend 50 on Mace and Shield version of plate helm
4) Kill Narvey. Get a tangle. Pretty easy to solo
5) Solo dreadhorn or Paroxymus. Get your crimson cincture.
6) Kill Corgul. Get his sash. Or buy it...its cheap. You'll need to soulstone out Necro for this.
7) Optional: Farm medusa for a slither.

You're remaining gear will either be crafted or farmed from Shadowguard.

Happy Rage

Lore Keeper
Thanks tabin, I'll check those out, might need too be showed the ropes, I'm on atl. If you'd like too go hunting and show me some spots!:Begging::banana:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hit Fel Lost lands and do one of their remote and seldom checked champ spawns. There are plenty in the area and the odds of being raided can be pretty low there.

Also, it takes killing hundreds or more of Dread Horns to get a crimson cincture. :p
I kill him at least 5 times per weekend and I haven't gotten one in several months.