New SA Client

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

morgawr68

has anyone downloaded this and tried it out yet? i was wanting to but it takes forever to patch on my crappy wireless usb card.

oh and good fighting at the yew gate last couple nights guys. i may die alot but its still fun.
hats off to Noob Lee for rk me 3 times, lol not sure what the crud i was thinking rezzin out there.

your next on my list bro. lol

M

mutau

I patched for about 7 hours, then got a message at the VERY END, that one patch didn't go through. So i have re-patch. I'm not sure i want to go through that again.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
I patched for about 7 hours, then got a message at the VERY END, that one patch didn't go through. So i have re-patch. I'm not sure i want to go through that again.
I had this same problem when I tried downloading it. Then I just said eff it and went back to 2D.

S

SUPRsalad

some folks on uhaul were ranting and raving about it... probably paid off by ea

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Go to player settings and set FPS to 60 then turn on V-sync It runs pretty well that way. Its really not a bad client for UO.

V

Velandra

I almost quit when 3d was about to come out and it was rumored we would no longer have 2d.. I can't imagine playing this game without the bad graphics..

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
SLC
I had this same problem when I tried downloading it. Then I just said eff it and went back to 2D.
I don't care what everyone says about digital downloads being the future.

This is exactly the reason these companies need to stop being cheap asses and start putting disks on shelves.

God forbid someone on dial up wanted to download the new client.

M

mutau

I don't care what everyone says about digital downloads being the future.

This is exactly the reason these companies need to stop being cheap asses and start putting disks on shelves.

God forbid someone on dial up wanted to download the new client.
If the packaging for the disks were less bulky and more eco friendly, i would say YES too. But to have a plastic/cardboard box that is 5.5"x 7.5" for just 1 disk is a excessive.