• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

**New** Rumor or True? No Rare Pets?

• Thread starter Melodie1980
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Melodie1980

So they last few weeks I have been doing pet pulls like everyone else. I have not pulled that many rares (only affy and cheetahs) but I have rare that I have bought and so on. I have heard that EA is going to be wiping are rare pets and we will not get them back. I know they have been saying that or items and out house are safe so I am very shocked about this and not sure what to believe so that is why I am posting here.

Thanks for your help!

G

You can be assured that rumor is completely false. We are only losing our simoleans in the merge.

M

Melodie1980

Thanks, I thought it was a rumor.
I wanted to make sure so I came here
Thanks again

I

imported_Shirl1211

Whewwwww.. Thank Goodness! I don't want to lose my little Pepto. It took me 2 years to get her .