• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW RULEZ FER GUBNORS

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
EACH GUBNOR MUST PUT ON AN EVENT ONCE A MONTH 2 MISSED MONTHS YOOS REPLACED. BY DA KING

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. 6 month terms is way too long. Governors were way more active when it was 3 months.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goblin fishing. It's like fly fishing except you use a goblin on the end of the line and try to catch leviathans.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It takes 2-3 weeks to get a request through the system. Events by Governors would all be solely done then by players if you go back to 3 months terms. I have no issues with hosting events, but the longer terms make bigger events possible. In a 3 month cycle we go in to nominations, 1 week , 1 week for voting, then you have to give them at least 3 day notice to have something on the agenda for Royal council, and same with requests, but it takes 2-3 weeks to get a request reviewed, approved or denied. NOW not all events require EM requests. Give those who are elected some feedback on how to reach the shard. Spamming in gen chat sort of works but it also ticks many off. Also be aware whatever you "get" for prizes etc come out of the Governor's pocket or via donations (if they're lucky) none of this is sponsored by the game. None of the supplies, prizes or such.

The rules for Governors are in the accept office agreement on the city stones and should I suspect be in EM forums. We are required to attend Royal council (give notice if we cannot), inspire citizens to donate to the city treasury, remain loyal to our cites and on our shards. Give out titles as we see fit and within rules of acceptable TOS language. Manage the Trade deals. We can submit a reasonable number of requests per 6 month term. They have to be as we were told any how role play based (story/fiction based), open to the whole shard and NOT involving decorating. Temporary builds are possible IF they fit into an role play story line.

There was no mention of hosting events in this terms of office that I saw when I accepted office on GL. Will continue to do so, it is part of why I continue to run.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The rules for Governors are in the accept office agreement on the city stones and should I suspect be in EM forums. We are required to attend Royal council (give notice if we cannot), inspire citizens to donate to the city treasury, remain loyal to our cites and on our shards. Give out titles as we see fit and within rules of acceptable TOS language. Manage the Trade deals. We can submit a reasonable number of requests per 6 month term. They have to be as we were told any how role play based (story/fiction based), open to the whole shard and NOT involving decorating. Temporary builds are possible IF they fit into an role play story line.
I took a screenshot!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took a screenshot!
Thanks. I was trying to remember the agreement. I knew that wasn't something I heard before. I became governor on a small shard where the city was vacant from the beginning. Even this election there was no opposition. If I get booted for not running an event I'll be rather unhappy. My event is that I'm going to give the people a trade deal that was otherwise unavailable. You're welcome citizens.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
But they want to play with you. Or eat you. They may be bigger than a goblin.

I'm sorry, but I just have to know, what is that? lol I've stared at it for like 5 minutes and cannot figure it out.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ok ok nos gets booted, just yelled at by da king
1 event nos gunna kills yoos
dont habe to be a hunt
tink ob sumin

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think 1 event per term wouldn't be too much. Once a month is too much, specially since there are 9 towns with Governors.

Darius Bloodbain

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
We could maybe do a street fair, with games, contests, food, maybe an auction and door prizes.
I would think everyone would love to participate in something like that.
Especially if we hung up a Goblin Pinyata, or played Pin the Tail on the Goblin.
Sorry Ozog, If you were to attend, we would be nice to you. I promise ;)