• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New returned player greeting and looking for a guild

Skyrocket

Visitor
Hi all,

I am a returned player back from 1998 (So i am pretty much a newbie), I used to play in Sonoma as Wone and other names, but since it is pretty dead now, I moved to Atlantic and started new!

There are a lot of new stuff that i don't know and stuff that I forgot, no more order and chaos? Can't bring mobs into houses anymore, darn.

Therefore i am looking for a guild that is helpful to new players!

Any suggestions?

Skyrocket

Enziet

Journeyman
Name The Most Active Guilds on Your Shard Hello and welcome back. I found this link to be very helpful.

I haven't stopped playing since 1998 (took one year off when another game launched) but recently started fresh on Atlantic. I have heard of a couple of these active guilds while playing on Pacific shard over on Atlantic, which is what drew me over to Atlantic in the first place. I would check a few of them out. Most of them have guild websites that you can get information about the guild first before looking to apply.

Good luck on your search, and welcome back to UO :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If you come to Atlantic and want to join a large and helpful guild, UWF may be able to assist.

You can see my post about the guild, with other information, noted here: Guilds of Atlantic

You may also find this helpful, although it doesn't go quite as far back as 1998! A Summary for Returning Players – Ultima Online

Feel free to ask any questions you have. Best of luck!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hi all,

I am a returned player back from 1998 (So i am pretty much a newbie), I used to play in Sonoma as Wone and other names, but since it is pretty dead now, I moved to Atlantic and started new!

There are a lot of new stuff that i don't know and stuff that I forgot, no more order and chaos? Can't bring mobs into houses anymore, darn.

Therefore i am looking for a guild that is helpful to new players!

Any suggestions?

Skyrocket
Well Howdy and Welcome back, I play Sonoma. True we are "pretty dead" but there is a lot of houseing room all over the shard. And you should see the folks come out during an EM event. People's Army of Sonoma • Index page does nightly events at 8PM CT. Except Wed (EM Event scheduling) and Saturdays as most are busy with that real life. If you do drop in on Sonoma drop me a line and I will do all I can to get you a helping hand.

Good luck where ever you decide to go. A Summary for Returning Players – Ultima Online