• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW Recruitment Field Trip Sunday March 9th at Noon Pacific

G

We will move forward with the NEW recruitment field trip, this coming Sunday, March 9th at Noon Pacific time. The purpose will be to expose members of NEW to the various Siege guilds that are recruiting.

The entire event will last approximately 1 hour, with each of the guilds who participate having a short window, approximately 10 minutes, to give NEW members information on your guild, which can include a tour of your guildhouse and so forth.

If your guild is interested in participating, please let me know either in this thread or via icq, please make sure I have your icq #, I will need it to confirm with you. I will let you know your time slot the day of the event or thereabouts.

Participating guilds will pick up the NEW members from the NEW guildhouse at their designated time, and return them to the NEW guildhouse when their time is up.

Due to the anticipated limited time, I will request that NEW members hold any questions until after the event to ask via icq or your guild forums, unless you specifically request if they have any questions.

So far I have interest from the following guilds:
Wispwood Shire (Confirmed)
Gilfane (Confirmed)
Myth
FOV
The Treasure Hunters

Note that this event is purely for giving NEW members an introduction of your guild, not a full hunting trip or similar. Guilds are more than welcome to take NEW members on full hunts (Dungeon crawls, champ spawns, etc.), you can post those on the NEW event forums or contact me and I can help you arrange it.

G

So far only confirmation from CWS and GIL.

Any others want to join in?

G

And due to the fact this is taking place this coming Sunday March 9, depending on where folks live, do not forget to SPRING FORWARD & move your clocks in your home ahead 1 hour, or be late or off ye timing, and possibly miss attending this event, and work and everything else sunday.

Daylight Savings Time

Sunday, March 9
Time to *spring forward*

G

*blindly bumps into thread*
My pardon madam, I did not see ye there!

I shall endeavor to be present.

Ye can reach my via private messages here, and I shall try to remember to be on the alliance map nearer the starting time!