• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Recipes

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Where are the new Doom recipes coming from? Are they dropping from the rooms or the Dark Fathers? Our group has run the gauntlet roughly 10 times, including about 15-20 Dark Fathers. We have gotten a 3 of the "old" drops, and 1 "new" one. But NO recipes. Am I missing something?

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Did you bother to read the patch notes?
  • The Fleshrenderer, Darknight Creeper, Impaler, Shadow Knight, Abyssmal Horror and Dark Father have updated AIs, stats, and skills.
  • Doom Drops have been refactored and the following are now available as equal drops from the Guaranteed Reward System
    • Hat of the Magi
    • Staff of the Magi
    • Ornament of the Magician
    • Shadow Dancer Leggings
    • Ring of the Elements
    • Gauntlets of Nobility
    • Leggings of Bane
    • Midnight Bracers
    • Glenda
    • Bow of the Infinite Swarm
    • The Deceiver
    • The Scholar’s Halo
    • A recipe for a new craftable doom artifact including the Britches of Warding, Gloves of Feudal Grip, Cuffs of the Archmage, and the Bracelet of Primal Consumption
    • A randomly generated “Prized” magic item that is at least a Lesser Artifact, with no additional negative properties.
    • A random legacy doom artifact not listed above. All legacy doom artifacts have been condensed into a single entry in the reward list, providing a much greater chance at obtaining more desirable items.
  • New Artifact Recipes have been added to the Doom Reward System.
  • New crafting ingredient added to the Dark Father – Blood of the Dark Father
  • New Doom crafted artifacts can be converted to gargoyle equivalents by visiting Vrulkax the Exalted Artificer at the Crafting Plaza in the Royal City

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did you bother to read the patch notes?
  • The Fleshrenderer, Darknight Creeper, Impaler, Shadow Knight, Abyssmal Horror and Dark Father have updated AIs, stats, and skills.
  • Doom Drops have been refactored and the following are now available as equal drops from the Guaranteed Reward System
    • Hat of the Magi
    • Staff of the Magi
    • Ornament of the Magician
    • Shadow Dancer Leggings
    • Ring of the Elements
    • Gauntlets of Nobility
    • Leggings of Bane
    • Midnight Bracers
    • Glenda
    • Bow of the Infinite Swarm
    • The Deceiver
    • The Scholar’s Halo
    • A recipe for a new craftable doom artifact including the Britches of Warding, Gloves of Feudal Grip, Cuffs of the Archmage, and the Bracelet of Primal Consumption
    • A randomly generated “Prized” magic item that is at least a Lesser Artifact, with no additional negative properties.
    • A random legacy doom artifact not listed above. All legacy doom artifacts have been condensed into a single entry in the reward list, providing a much greater chance at obtaining more desirable items.
  • New Artifact Recipes have been added to the Doom Reward System.
  • New crafting ingredient added to the Dark Father – Blood of the Dark Father
  • New Doom crafted artifacts can be converted to gargoyle equivalents by visiting Vrulkax the Exalted Artificer at the Crafting Plaza in the Royal City
Of course I did! BUT, in light of our lack of getting any of them. I decided to ask for others' experiences. My mistake. ROFL

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like how they improved doom and the arties. this one guy got 43 arties already in just 3 days, using 7 chars, what a joke. the second room, the bugs are a pain but its fine. ive been getting 2 arties a day using one char. one recipie. I noticed the doors to the healer disappear sometimes and the healer walks out of room so u can get rezzed killed lol. the main complaints ive heard and have is all the multi char use. its only been afew days. GL

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I like how they improved doom and the arties. this one guy got 43 arties already in just 3 days, using 7 chars, what a joke. the second room, the bugs are a pain but its fine. ive been getting 2 arties a day using one char. one recipie. I noticed the doors to the healer disappear sometimes and the healer walks out of room so u can get rezzed killed lol. the main complaints ive heard and have is all the multi char use. its only been afew days. GL
Thanks for the info!

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just when I finally got every recipe they go and add more!
These ones will be expensive for me to acquire because i'm a crafter/gatherer/hoarder not a fighter. Hehe

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Still no recipes! I have decided not to bother at this point. Until I get verification from someone on my shard that they DID get a recipe, and from where, I feel like it is a complete waste of time. I don't know of ANYBODY who has gotten one, and we are up to, hmm, probably 15 runs with 4-8 ppl.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm believing this is a total farce, they bragged about how the drops were set up and now it's worse than before and they bragged they fixed some stuff and what happens? zero, nada, nothing, zilch

HAS ANYONE GOT A RECIPE ON SONOMA OR EVEN A NEW DROP?