• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Quests?

V

Vyal

I heard rumors of new thief quests with this publish. Does anyone know what they are or how they work?

V

Vyal

this

Thieves Guild Quest - Britain
This quest involves stealing items from townspeople (not players) in various cities of Sosaria looking for specific items, then bring those items back to receive a gift from the thieves guild. The challenge and the gifts will improve with your continued success. You will be given a magic sack to fill with the goods needed. You will not be able to drop this sack or trade it, but the things placed in this sack will be reduced in weight. So, ye think ye have something to offer the guild, eh? You think your talented eh? Well, we'll see. I got an order for ye to "procure" if'n ye know what I mean.If'n ye get caught procurin' it, I'll tell em ye stole the sack from me. But if ye make good on the order, I got a gift waitin' for ye from the guild.
A rare gift from the thieves guild.

V

Vyal

I have no idea, I know with the thief GMs you have to say key words to them for em to respond. I have no idea how to get this quest to work I am in brit now trying everything with this thief gm.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was text in the client after the patch. But it hasn't been mentioned in any patch notes. So I don't think it made it into the publish.

V

Vyal

What about all the items that got listed. Maybe those are the rare gifts?