• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Poll on Main Page (and your follow-up poll)

G

A new poll is available for your voting pleasure here, on the main page of EAL Stratics. Many thanks to Gilly for pointing me over to this thread, and to all the participants in the Hide and Seek debate.

A follow-up poll is below. If you are reading this message and have a great idea for a main page poll, a follow-up poll, or just a poll it would be nice to have in a forum, please let me know via email ([email protected]) or by sending a Stratics private message.

Happy voting!

G

Sorry... Silly Putty just doesn't taste quite as good as corn nuts.

J

jasminemoon

Silly Putty is fun *grin*, it has SO many interactive uses! *laugh*

I

imported_debslee

Ummm whats "Silly Putty" *scratches head* - is this an American product - cause being educated in Africa.....have never come across this....can someone clarify for me - was hoping Aster would have given the option on the poll "Silly Putty, whats that?"
<center>
<center>

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ummm whats "Silly Putty" *scratches head* - is this an American product - cause being educated in Africa.....have never come across this....can someone clarify for me - was hoping Aster would have given the option on the poll "Silly Putty, whats that?"
<center>
</center>

[/ QUOTE ]Click Me

I

imported_debslee

oooooh ok - thank you! You learn something new every day!!!

We had stuff like that in Africa, called "Sticky Stuff" and in New Zealand its called Blu-Tack - useless piece of information, I know! lol

I

imported_eggchick7

Darn it, used to play with this as a kid and loved it, I clicked no.....we use to all it potty putty, oh the trouble I caused with it lmao

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you won't chip a tooth on Silly Putty.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That really depends on where your silly putty has been before you stick it in your mouth.

I

imported_sedusa

Silly Putty lasts longer than Corn Nuts at least at my house.

G

Corn nuts, good. Silly putty, not so good! Unless you are using it to press on some comics!

M

mameloot

Why would I MISS Silly Putty?
I have two eggs of it on my desk next to the PC, thank you very much!

mame