• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Players

drummo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey, my brother and I have started playing and we're really enjoying ourselves so far. I was just wondering if there are any guilds interested in new players?

It's pretty obvious there's a lot to learn. I've been living on Uoguide and reading a lot of articles on stratics but it would be great to bounce questions off of experienced players and have some more people to group up with.

Seelendolch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey, my brother and I have started playing and we're really enjoying ourselves so far. I was just wondering if there are any guilds interested in new players?

It's pretty obvious there's a lot to learn. I've been living on Uoguide and reading a lot of articles on stratics but it would be great to bounce questions off of experienced players and have some more people to group up with.
Hey there! hope you are still around :) i am still fairly new, and i am not a guild leader, so i can't tell you which guild to join, but if you join the help channel and post any questions there, it seems that most of the shard hang out in that channel. I have found people on oceania to be very friendly and helpful, and of course, if you see seelendolch, stabbindolch, george or nakor, hit me up, and if i can help in any way i will :)