• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New players started a hour ago

G

im currently sitting at luna bank and after my first hour on siege and only dieing 3 times to reds just out side luna i must say this shard is kinda fun.are there any guilds on that help new siege players out i tried the new guild guild house but no ones around.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Check out the stickied FAQ above. It has a link to the NEW website. They will be glad to have you. If there is anything I can help you with I'd be glad to when I'm on.

G

NEW is the only guild for people new to SIEGE, but you only get a month or so to train and find a real home... We are curently seeking new members to join FOV but i think you'll get alot out of NEW for your first 30 days. Just keep trying don't give up. Ask for Shalimar, she's in the U.K. so she comes on later then players in the USA also ask for Logan !!!

G

ok thx guys its been fun so far accept all the stealth archers but hey least theres not as many here as on pacific.

K

Kat SP

Welcome to Siege! Glad to see you finally made your way over.

Contact me via icq 220-571-153. I've got a house near a moongate that's set up for training and also has some low-mid level spawn to train on. Can hook you up with some basics as well.

G

Hail and Well met... Welcome to Siege

Seek out the guild [NEW] they are awesome helping out new folks coming to siege to build up skills.

MOST folks will not attack [NEW] members and usually help with tips and templates.

Also seek out a character named iLLegal Means (Legen... tailor/smith), she will usually help out new players with training armor and weapons. She hangs out at Luna Bank...