• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New players/characters to Siege

G

I have opened my house to the public (at least the bottom floor).

All new Siege players and characters are invited to train their crafting and fighting skills.

There are forges and anvils for blacksmiths and miners, loom and spinning wheel for tailors, training dummies and a pickpocket dip for thieves and warriors, and a stove and flour mill for cooking.

I have made a chest "public" so that anyone can access it. I will continuously drop FREE supplies in there including (but not limited to) the following: shovels, tongs, skillets, sewing kits, scissors, hatchets, skinning knives, etc. to be used by new players and characters.

RIGHT OUTSIDE THE HOUSE is a mountain area great for mining (with forges only inches away). Also outside the house are lots of trees for gathering wood. In the area there are often birds, goats and sheep for feather, leather and wool gathering.

There are a few vendors at the house, but since I am still somewhat of a newbie crafter myself (thanks to the infamous Siege ROT system) it will be sometime until I have a fully functional vendor house. Items currently sold: empty potion kegs, exceptional crafting supplies, some full potion kegs, Etc.

The house is located approximately 2 or 3 screens EAST from Makoto-Jima in the Tokonu Islands.

(1) Go to moongate --> Choose TOKUNO ISLANDS ---> Makoto-Jima
(2) From the moongate go EAST out of town until you hit the mountains
(3) Go NORTH-EAST up and around the mountain and you are here

D

Dingas

Are you the old skymall owner on baja?

Shot in the dark kinda, hehe

G

Bump for a great house
I will drop some supplys next time I login.