• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New player

S

Sejiyaku

Hi Stratics
Im just starting out and i would like to know which of the servers is most populated or if any of you have or know of a helpful linkshell of course i would join your server. The thing is i dont have the game in my hand i had my sister pick it up for me and she will be home later tonight so if anything i will be up and running before tomorrow.

T

tanls

Welcome to the server!! If you want to find the most populated server, You can check out the Census. It should be on the main page of this site or it can be found on FFXI's main page. As far as linkshells are concerned, I do have some sacks to a couple linkshells, but I'm not in there very often. I play on Pandy which isn't the most populated, and many others here play on Caitsith and some on Titan I think.

S

Sejiyaku

Hi again
I cant seem to find that census you were talking about any chance you could send a link?

S

Sejiyaku

Thank you for all your help, both of you. I've decided to go on Caitsith not sure of a name yet but if anything it will be the same as my forum name :p

Y

YoungUn

Yay, another on Caitsith! *waves* I'm Whumpers there, feel free to give me a tell.

S

Sejiyaku

:eek: lol ive seen you in game already didnt know who it was il give u a tell when i get up but 4 now i am going 2 bed. IGN=Sejiyaku