• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) New player look for someone toplay with

manto

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
in before excuse my bad english,
i play UO from plus or less 3 week.
I have found lot of people that give staff like armor, weapon, PS, got some good info, my start wasn't bad at all.
now i will like to try make some friend to do something with, im up for
dungeon, champ, map, fishing (i need to finish my fisher yet), whatever..
as main i use a fencer/paladin that can easyly solo high level paragon , all skill are 100~120 decent equip
my time range is in the evening from 19:00 to 23:00 with some pause.
hope cy in game.

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Since it seems no one has answered your posts I invite you to come to Siege. We have a great community there with people to help and to play with. We have a lot of Europeans who live on Siege. There is a guild there called NEW2 that will help you get started. Tina Tink has books at her guild house describing NEW2 thats are in many different languages. Come try us out. Sara Dale