• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New player here template advice please

John Deere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I just started playing couple of days ago. I have a friend that used to play UO a long time ago and gave me some advice but he says a lot of things have changed since he played and I should ask here for advice. :)

I picked this game mainly because of the player housing I heard of. I think it sounds great. Also, that the player crafting is really good.

I have made a paladin character because I wanted to start killing stuff and earning money right away to save for a house and it seemed like the easiest all round build to start killing mobs fairly safe.

I currently have 50 magery, 99.8 resistance, 74.1 anatomy, 50.1 archery, 100 focus, 83.4 med, 69.3 chiv, 64.3 tact and 56.9 heal, 64 str, 102 dex, 59 int.

Was thinking about going this route: 120 archery, 120 heal, 110 anatomy, 110 tact, 100 resist, 80 chiv, 80 focus 100 str, 110 dex, 40 int, if I can get power scrolls LOL. All skills and stats are base(unmodified), probably will use items to get extra mana.

Any advice would be great, thanks. :)