• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New plants

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of my first seeds have sprouted forth today, including hops, a small hedge, a foxglove, a lilly and a juniper. I just know that all you PvPers out there will be really interested to hear this!

NB The various ferns are Magincia rubble.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Did you say hops!?!?

Could it be?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be interested if you could tell me which creatures the seeds came from. Do they fit on this chart for example?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Kelmo, 6 of the named creatures give seeds that produce hops, in a south (right) and an east (left) graphic. Together with a statement that they don't produce resources at this time we have high hopes for both those and the sugar kane plants at some point in the future (hopefully near rather than distant)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*gets a little giddy* I might have to reopen the pub!

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I just planted that batch of seeds at random, so can't confirm the chart data.

We also have a juniper bush to start making gin. It may be time to start developing a new third-party program, UOAA.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Some of my first seeds have sprouted forth today, including hops, a small hedge, a foxglove, a lilly and a juniper. I just know that all you PvPers out there will be really interested to hear this!

NB The various ferns are Magincia rubble.
Nice, it will take a few days more before mine pops out, I was a little late to start getting seed (stupid flu). I still need to get seed from the group with Titans.
The first I will get are from Plague Beast and Wisps. I got seed from Ant Lion today.

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Proudly shows off hers and Spree's babies*

Just popped today:

Facts:

Planted in Fertile Dirt (did get growth spurts...one of them was showing day 5yesterday and today day 7)

Seeds from Plague Beast

Used GStr now and then.

Can't access after popped if locked/secured on floor. But can if they are in a secured container.

C

Calibretto

I grow plants to but I can't harvest err I mean mine won't be ready till October......

Q

Quira

Congrats on the plants all! They look great!
*thinks about getting alchy back from the stone*

Kind regards

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one off of a plague beast this morning. Is it definite that I will get one of those hedge-looking plants or are they random?

Hoffs

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, there are 16 new plants that come from the peculiar seeds. These are found on twelve different monsters, and each monster belongs to a group of three monsters that spawn four of the plants.

A plague beast (along with a kappa and juka mage) will give seeds which yield the large hedges, mossy cypress, left hops and sugar cane. Which one of these four you get is random with each seed. There is a chart on post 150 of this thread which has the data (don't think the one Petra has on this page is quite complete) although I don't know whether it is 100% confirmed yet.

Q

Quira

Hoffs, you're a scientist! I love you for that! *kiss*

Kind regards

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More babies!

I so wanted a Mossy Cypress Tree and I at least have one so far.

Facts:

Seeds from Plague Beasts

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new plant species look great well those I have seen at least. I have not had time to log on to even tend to any plants and would not be able to kill most of those things anyhow but those will surely be hot selling items while they are still new for those that do want them plus all yalls time to grow them all up too...add that to ye costs when yall sell em. :) I am busy enough killing trees when I log in just to keep up with me restockin' my carpentry vendors.

I think I have a Mag. rubble plant or two in my home here on Siege that Kat gave me that looks just like one or two of those but they are labeled rubble. Still pretty though. :)

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spree is dying to give seeds away.......Queen Z you are more than welcome to some seeds. We can deliver or you can come visit us!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Sugar cane = Rum
Grapes= wine
Grain? There is grain right?