• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New pet branding tool

Suki

Adventurer
Ok so i bought the new pet branding tool and branded my dreadmare then put it in the stable proceeded to take out my greater dragon and branded him
went hunting came back and before putting him in the stable i noticed the branding had gone
put him in the stable took out the dreadmare again and also the branding had gone but it had taken 2 charges from the branding tool
any one else had this problem?

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I saw an official post to say they knew there is a problem with it, they are going to fix it and refund all charges to existing tools, not sure about the time frame involved but best bet is to not use the tool again and wait for this fix

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hearing reports that use of tool yesterday on Baja (4/20) was still problematic, with the same disappearing brand problem.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
well I just branded a pet and stabled it....we shall see what happens.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Confirmed...just pulled it out of the stables and the brand is gone.

@Kyronix