• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New peerless

L

Lady Lovely

I hope this is not the wrong spot but if it is please move it to correct area..ty in advance.

When my friends and I went to the new dragon peerless (forgot name sorry) We had nothing but issues. More than once the same issues also. Upon arriving seemed someone always gets stuck where they popped in and cannot move and is eventually removed from the peerless. If for some reason you crashed or logged out to get your pet (due to no pet balls) you would get immediately bumped from the peerless. Randomly you would get bumped from the peerless. :cursing: Definitely needs to be looked into. Thanks