• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] New Patch, New bug...........

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice thing to say:
The characters looks running smoothly

The new terrain looks nice, but still missing the house floors so we'll see how it will be when the upgrade is finished...

NEW BUG

As you can remember the Virtue gump use to shows only the virtue name and not the virtue level.
Now it shows nothing :hahaha:

I imagine I have to find a way to fix this mess :/

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
been getting some overlap of text also will take a creenie if it happens again i am thinking it may just be the new lines of text

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fixing the crash was not an intended feature... :D
So it works at UO at the moment they must name it a feature, like last time, yes we are fixing the crash bug, maybe... and nothing ;)

Date: July 5, 2011
Size: 64,007,447 bytes

Fixed an issue that would eventually cause the Enhanced Client to crash if played long enough.

C

CosmicRebirth

a while ago i was redecorating, long time ago, and all my stuff went to the crate under the sign...then i couldn't get the freakin crate...all my stuff disappeared and my guy got killed cause of some mobs spawning next to it.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another bug is when trying to use my cleanup points I cant get any description of the items to get, makes it hard to know what your spending your points on.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another bug is when trying to use my cleanup points I cant get any description of the items to get, makes it hard to know what your spending your points on.
for that you must wait for the next patch of my UI, the only bug here seems to affect only the virtues gump :/

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant ignore anyone from chat..

for some reason when i click ignore from chat then the persons name it doesnt actually get added to the list.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant ignore anyone from chat..

for some reason when i click ignore from chat then the persons name it doesnt actually get added to the list.
that's because they have changed how it works and you need to wait the next UI patch :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unbelievable...
the new patch not only have fixed the text on the virtue gump, but now will shows the virtue levels with default UI :O

A fix in about week, probably this is something that we have not seen from the first KR days :O