• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Patch Imbued items...

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took alchemist Bauble minor arti and imbued it as a "test drive" for new system. Used a Garg Imbuer 112 skill ant Queen's Forge:

Before:
Magery +10
Enh Pot +30
LRC +20
Poisone Resist +10

I lowerered PR from 10 to 1%, then looked at DCI +15 add - 16.9% chance and risking 5 Relic Frags per try, not to mention the initial 10 Sing Essenses. So added +13 Archery instead. Then went back and bumped Magery to 13% as well. Not spectacular but good jewel for a 2ary char who has archery and magery and alchemy, paired with a similarly imbued ring ...

After:
Archery +13
Magery +13
EP +30
LRC +20
PR +1

Anyone else imbued an arti, or a newly enchanced item? I haven't looked at Invasion weapons yet ...

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used a spined runic and crafted some gloves with 140 luck. Then I was able to imbue LMC 8, LRC 20 and mana regen 2. I'm very happy with the results. :)

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so... before u could only imbue crafted/looted items made out of normal iron/wood? what have they added besides artis?

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice, Shelley - must have cost you a small fortune in major ingreds tho - not to mention PoF! But that's what they are for anyway:)

Cash - now you can imbue items enhanced with special materials, some of the weaker artis plus the Invasion weapons off the Generals, i.e. the ones with 45-50 SSi already in place... I just added 40 Mana leech to a HLD 28, SSI 45, DI 48 Inv Hvy xbow...

L

Lord Urza

Ok you all convinced me, im askin santa for some imbued gifts for xmas hehe, those gloves sound like the nutz, and I need a bow like that hahaha. Can sami helm be imbued, or heart of the lion?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice, Shelley - must have cost you a small fortune in major ingreds tho - not to mention PoF! But that's what they are for anyway
Thank you and yes if I had to buy the ingredients it would have been expensive!

Can sami helm be imbued, or heart of the lion?
Daimyo's helm can be imbued. The ancient samurai helm cannot though. It's blessed anyway and blessed items cannot be imbued. The heart of the lion cannot be imbued.

A

Az of DSR

Any imbuers for hire here? I know nothing of the skill, but I do have need and gold. ( =

Thanks,
Ozoneranger
icq - 8304848

F

Froden_UO

The guild Fate was an legendary Imbuer Now and are will to work for hire. Look for and Fate guild member or Circle of Friends and they can contact me to craft the items u desrire, provided you pay for any special ingredients used.:love:

N

NickyDishes

I have a legendary imbuer and will be glad to make things for anybody providing they have the ingredients