• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New patch bug

B

Bara

There are two annoying new bugs with the latest patch. The first thing is that it makes half-aprons animated (they flip up on their own every few seconds). They move independantly; so regardless of if you are standing still, or walking, the apron will be moving.

The second thing is that when you walk, your cloak seems to get out of synch with your character. While standing still, it isn't a problem, but as soon as you move it seems to float below where it should.

It looks horrible.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are two annoying new bugs with the latest patch. The first thing is that it makes half-aprons animated (they flip up on their own every few seconds). They move independantly; so regardless of if you are standing still, or walking, the apron will be moving.

The second thing is that when you walk, your cloak seems to get out of synch with your character. While standing still, it isn't a problem, but as soon as you move it seems to float below where it should.

It looks horrible.
i didn't notice either of these with 2D. is it a KR thing? i can't remember if you favor 2D or KR Bara. those both sound REALLY annoying!!!

B

Bara

Ahh, I see. I'm a KR man, so that must be it.

It's annoying as hell. :eek:

But, it's importaint to note that it wasn't happening until the patch.

S

Sebrina

I noticed being out of synch with my new (rouge) standing 3 squares over from the creature while practicing wrestling. I would have thought it was just my system, but it happened about five times after this last patch.

Eventhough I have KR, I prefer 2d, so some of this must be happening in both.

O

Old Man of UO

There must be a Developer or Programmer somewhere either laughing his head off or turning red in embarrassment. Sitting astride my horse with a CC on, there is a throbbing bulge in my saddle.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In 2D you really should try fighting in a Monk robe :love:

It's that holy that you actually jump out of it when you lunge :D

O

Old Man of UO

Can anyone make a GIF of this showing the animation, standing and sitting on a horse? I'm not sure how.

Posting the picture here would certainly get a Developer's attention!