• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New on stratics

D

dayaous

Hi Everyone,

I am new on stractics. Been playing toontown for about 2 to 3 months now.

My character's name is:

Little Boo Boo Dynoboom
Laff 107
MAX - Toon-up/Lure/Sound/Throw/Squirt
Working on Drop, just under 6000

I completed the CFO battle 4 times before I was able to win one VP battle. I don't mind playing with lower level toons if they help, not just stand and take credit. I will do what I can to keep them alive, complete their tasks, and get exp for their gags.

We have a small family group that plays:

Little Chip - 83 (max throw and squirt I know for sure)
Granny - 107 (max lure/sound/throw/squirt, working on toon-up/trap)
Trevor - 107 (max sound/throw/squirt, working on toon-up/drop/trap)
Purp - 98 (not sure all of her gags)

Mind you that Granny is 62 yrs old. She tries her best to follow everyone. Granny, Trevor, and Little Boo Boo Dynoboom have all their suits.

We are looking to make friends and have fun. We try to help anyone who asks us. So, if you see us say hi and if you need help, just ask.

If you are doing VP, CFO, CJ, or CEO and see us, give us a shout.

Take care,
Little Boo Boo Dynoboom

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Stratics! We are mostly adults here (and well-behaved kids), so I think you'll find us a decent group. Be sure to check the events calendar as we often have something going on in the evenings.

S

Squeaker

To rearrange Trish' post a bit... we are mostly well-behaved. :D Welcome to Stratics and I'll be looking out for you around TT and especially the events!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Welcome to stratics. Hope to see you at some of the events.

D

dayaous

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Look forward to seeing you all in TT. :love:

Little Boo Boo Dynoboom

S

SuperOzzie

hey! welcome to stratics! im kind of new here too! hope to see your around

R

ROSIE T

Hi, I am also new on Stratics.
My toon is Rosie Trickyflapper, 108 laff, maxed gags: tune-up, trap, lure, sound, throw and squirt.
Rosie is a green pig!

I inherited Rosie from my grand daughter who asked me to keep her going. I pretty much hang by myself except for a little blue mouse that has led me to where Rosie is at.

Needing assistance I found this site and have been reading and learning from all of you for over a month now until I decided to register and say hi to everyone that I feel like I've come to know. My family thinks I've lost my mind playing a "kids" game but finding out that most of you are adults, "well behaved" or not, has me canceling my appointment with the shrink!
Hope to join in the activities soon and finally have someone for Rosie to run with!

S

Squeaker

Welcome! I also am a second generation tt player. My daughter has played much longer than I have. Stratics is a wonderful group of people and I can't wait to meet you at the events!