• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New (old) player coming back!

Greetings and salutations folks! im wanting to come back to uo after a long hiatus i use to play back in the days from 1999 up until 2004 if i remember correctly gosh its been so long i forgot everything lol:D anyways right now im playing the trial just to get back on my feet again and learn the game again and i wanted to ask a question from the community

Can i purchase a sub right now or must i wait for the trial to end? i want to get the expansions also.basically i am a pve/rp player always was even back in the days and i would love to join a like minded guild.

If any guild are recruiting i can send my in game name which is Helm stormwind on the europa shard so we can chat:) my country of origin is europe im 45 years old married with kids.

thank you for taking the time to read through my post

cheers!

Last edited:

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings and salutations folks! im wanting to come back to uo after a long hiatus i use to play back in the days from 1999 up until 2004 if i remember correctly gosh its been so long i forgot everything lol:D anyways right now im playing the trial just to get back on my feet again and learn the game again and i wanted to ask a question from the community

Can i purchase a sub right now or must i wait for the trial to end? i want to get the expansions also.basically i am a pve/rp player always was even back in the days and i would love to join a like minded guild.

If any guild are recruiting i can send my in game name so we can chat:) my country of origin is europe im 45 years old married with kids.

thank you for taking the time to read through my post

cheers!
Welcome back. When looking for a guild, you might want to mention the shard you are playing on.

Do i have to finish the trial and then subscribe or can i do that before its over? and also if i buy the expansions right now from origin can i use them once im subbed or only after because i saw in the store that it says the expansions cannot be used by trial accounts.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can subscribe straight away and then you will have a proper account. Proper as in can place a house etc. Might be worth getting a couple of the expansions also if you are sticking around.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stygian abyss i would say is a "must have" and also time of legend's.

Stygian abyss i would say is a "must have" and also time of legend's.
thanks djad:D does the time card count or do i have to use a credit card i remember in the old days i used a credit card ofcourse but im wondering about time cards as well,the reason being that i want my nephew to play along with me;)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can pay monthly using a card or buy game time cards.

PaulCH

Journeyman
If you pay by credit card then there may be a temporary hold (up to 48 hours) put on anything that you purchase from the Origin store. The way to bypass this would be by paying with Paypal.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome back!!!