• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New, need advise on siege temps

Ryanr91

Visitor
Hi how is everyone I've played uo the past 15years on atl in my years so not new to uo just siege but very aware of rules (hint reason I must try it out before uo finally shuts down LOL never.) Most the temps on atl are Heavy relient on gear such as fencing/archer or mages with 0med/0focus I play more dexxie but don't see many, I'm new so haven't seen much of anyone other than chat in general seems lots of mages and archers

Creeger

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You probably won't see too many people hanging out in the spots you're used to seeing them. Few hang out in town on Siege.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
15years? 3 posts on Stratics? All today? Well Obvious newcomer who happens to have played 15years and has never been on Stratics I'm sure you will find your answers here. Maybe ask a few guilds in game.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i wouldn't try to change what you are used to playing much, just need to adjust to the generic suits you can afford to lose. once you learn the ways of the shard and get established, you'll be able to run better suits.

Edit: oh, and welcome to the Shard

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A solid 7x GM template would consist of the following

100 Snuggling
100 Skipping
100 Hand Holding
100 Story Telling
100 Banana Peeling
100 Monkeying Around
100 Sneakiness

If you master those 7 skills, you'll fit in just fine.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

100 Snuggling
100 Skipping
100 Hand Holding
100 Story Telling
100 Banana Peeling
100 Monkeying Around
100 Sneakiness

According to GIL, you won't get ahead on this shard unless you run the above template.

BTW, sorry there aren't any VvV wearable artifacts to help you make suits.. SOMEONE *cough* complained to the devs and got them removed :(

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll cry about this indefinitely.

There is no reason not to have them here. This guy could have half a suit together already if he could use them.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

100 Snuggling
100 Skipping
100 Hand Holding
100 Story Telling
100 Banana Peeling
100 Monkeying Around
100 Sneakiness

Wait Care bear land is back on Atlantic/other prodo shards last I saw. Still Story telling sounds fun, and Vic is right up there with the Sneakiness. So I say let those two pass, but alert the border guards to check for VvV items. Welcome to Siege.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I incorporated magery into my usual templates for gate travel. I run without any arties. It is very different from the prodo shards where you can really optimize a character. I use my Siege bless on my weapon and the rest is replaceable/expendable with imbuing & crafting.

Ryanr91

Visitor
I incorporated magery into my usual templates for gate travel. I run without any arties. It is very different from the prodo shards where you can really optimize a character. I use my Siege bless on my weapon and the rest is replaceable/expendable with imbuing & crafting.
Thank you very much I too can see the need for that

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

100 Snuggling
100 Skipping
100 Hand Holding
100 Story Telling
100 Banana Peeling
100 Monkeying Around
100 Sneakiness

hey now...I know this one chick and to watch her peel a banana......

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My advise play the best suits you can and play your own favorite style, but i also want to clarify what i mean by best suits you can.
Wear the best suit you can afford to loose, always have means to a back-up suit , always have means to use a second back-up suit,
Just remember do what you enjoy, don't hold grudges, you are going to loose your goodies and someday you'll be able to take someone else's goodies.

Have fun playing your style. Good luck and cya in game

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to survive Siege Perilous all you need to survive is a sense of humor cuz you will die!!! You will loose ur stuff if pk'd ! At least it used to be cool on Siege 'Perilous' ! Might be carebeary more than the shard used to be nowadays !