• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEW! Napa Valley Buy/Sell/Trade Forum

• Thread starter eccentricjules
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

eccentricjules

They just started trade forums... so far nobody has posted on the Napa Valley board and I figured maybe it was because nobody knew about it!

<font color="red">We appear to be the only shard that hasn't used it! </font>

T

TheGeneral99

lol You know some of us napavallians are kinda slow on the uptake.

A

A Possum

IF people actually use this thread for what it is created for instead of complaining then I will be glad to post here.

B

Budweiser KDL

Selling Bracelet 1/3 lmc 2% lrc 13% cold resist 7%....

Icq#153-852-405

Looking for a good offer.

Thanks.

G

This thread isn't for the purpose of buying/selling/trading. This threads purpose is to tell everyone that there is a specially designated forum for b/s/t items.

I

imported_poserpete

How about posting the buy sell thread outside this thread so we don't have to come in here first. Make it a sticky one on the main page.

Thanks

F

five oclock

Ok..How much do Crismons go for? and does anyone have one for sell?

F

five oclock

Does anyone still buy the Dawns Music box Cds? Im starting to get a big collection of the common and uncommon ones. I usually sell em for about 5K each. The rare cds another story tho.

Also I been selling the Power Crystals too for dirt cheap. If anyone wants a certain Cd or crystal just msg me. Or check out my Vendor around Luna bank. thxs.

A

Allanon466

Selling Sleeves with high fire and poison with 18 lrc and mr 2

selling sleeves with high phys and fire with 6 lmc 18 lrc

Selling Ring with 1/3 13 lrc

aim = ness466

btw KDL OWNS ALL!!!

F

five oclock

I need a price check on a broad sword with 100 percent poison damage. Thanks.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you should post your price check in the Napa Valley Trade Forum rather than this post. This post was stickied to let people know about the Trade Forum; not for actually buying and selling.