• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Name for Seige

• Thread starter imported_dexdash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_dexdash

<blockquote><hr>

And what dirtbags do you speak of? We didn;t judge you when you let Mono, Krystal and Elvis in just a week or so after they looted your house. So please don't judge us.

[/ QUOTE ]

We didnt judge you........ (pulls refference from 6 months ago.....)

yep no judgement here

G

<blockquote><hr>

due to all the recent controversy tna/tnt has changed in the last week to alow each player in the guild to choose how they want to treat new players (kill or not) so if that was in the last week we let krystal off her leash and she has prob been on a killing spree. that being said if new players we there for a raid they were probubly fighting on your side so killing new that was helping an enemy has always been alowed. (even new people come to seige to kill and get killed)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the honesty. Please let nerf-herder know that so he wont make silly statements. P.S. NEW never helps fight, we tell them to run.

No Kat, wasn't aware of that raid, the time I refer to was when your alliance was first formed. Thats twice you have accused me of lying without getting the facts. Its a real pity to see what you have become. As far as KSS, it has nothing to do with this. You would love to discredit KSS, but I am no longer in KSS. Py is gone. For now, KSS is dead. Instead of trying to discredit something greater than what you have, why don't you aspire to be something great yourself, even if it is evil you aspire to.

Gilfane has become your enemy because of these raids, not before them. It was part of the reason we joined the JSV alliance.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I said nothing of the character of these players. Thier all three very good pvpers. But thier reputation does proceed them. So let's not judge my guild just like we didn't judge your guild.

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm, ill judge your guild all i want while you have vortex judging us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not judged you. I have claimed you are on the side of evil. I have shown how and why that is true. I have said nothing of your character. I have always admitted that you are good pvp'ers and probably very good people. You have a few members who have done things in the past that are wrong. Yet if I met any of you on the street I would shake your hands and buy you a beer (except KOC, most of them aren't old enough
).

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

due to all the recent controversy tna/tnt has changed in the last week to alow each player in the guild to choose how they want to treat new players (kill or not) so if that was in the last week we let krystal off her leash and she has prob been on a killing spree. that being said if new players we there for a raid they were probubly fighting on your side so killing new that was helping an enemy has always been alowed. (even new people come to seige to kill and get killed)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the honesty. Please let nerf-herder know that so he wont make silly statements. P.S. NEW never helps fight, we tell them to run.

No Kat, wasn't aware of that raid, the time I refer to was when your alliance was first formed. Thats twice you have accused me of lying without getting the facts. Its a real pity to see what you have become. As far as KSS, it has nothing to do with this. You would love to discredit KSS, but I am no longer in KSS. Py is gone. For now, KSS is dead. Instead of trying to discredit something greater than what you have, why don't you aspire to be something great yourself, even if it is evil you aspire to.

Gilfane has become your enemy because of these raids, not before them. It was part of the reason we joined the JSV alliance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let my enemies, enemies become my friends

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

And what dirtbags do you speak of? We didn;t judge you when you let Mono, Krystal and Elvis in just a week or so after they looted your house. So please don't judge us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you and I both know that I can't actually name the dirtbags without breaking the RoC, so I'll just keep that to myself.

But way to go, mister holier than thou! You just slandered two totally innocent people who had absolutely nothing to do with the tavern incident. Yet again, you run your yap without knowing what you're talking about, which has always been pretty typical of you.

Furthermore, those who WERE involved in that incident made their apologies and made it right. Somehow we have managed to put the situation behind us and move on, yet here you are throwing it in my face. Talk about judgemental! Take a look in the mirror once in a while. This isn't the first time you've brought is up.

Why is it you can't let it go when the parties involved have long since let it go?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I've brought that up to her before, but her amnesia kicks in about then. It's amazing that she would call people in the JSV alliance dirtbags, yet fail to pull out examples of when any member has looted houses, scammed people, or anything of that sort. Have JSV members griefed story night? Have they raided fight night? Have they looted people at fight night? Have they wither spammed at events? Fill me in here Kat, what makes us dirtbags?

*edit* Give an example without using names if you fear the TOS.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

No Kat, wasn't aware of that raid, the time I refer to was when your alliance was first formed. Thats twice you have accused me of lying without getting the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please note where I said "IF that was the raid you are speaking of". There was no accusal there. Please take a moment to comprehend what you are reading before replying.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

No Kat, wasn't aware of that raid, the time I refer to was when your alliance was first formed. Thats twice you have accused me of lying without getting the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please note where I said "IF that was the raid you are speaking of". There was no accusal there. Please take a moment to comprehend what you are reading before replying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh please, your an adult. You know the accusation was there despite you using the "IF"

G

And perhaps ONE OF THESE CENTURIES, people here will stop clumping people in with people in same guilds alliances and so forth ALL across the board !

I am MYTH I do not attack others not my cuppa tea anyhow, but *most crafters in all these guilds and alliances for most part also do not attack either* be they in this or that alliance. Just all ya pvpers fight that is hunky dory fine but when yall CLUMP people together via guild tags and alliances past and present and yall do it, ya also slighting ALL of em including US all whom dont even fool with that pvping ganking drylooting stuff. . barely *self defend* even. But ye labeling clumping includes whole guild when ya do label clump generalise EVERY member of guilds and alliances not of ye own as dirt etc. no matter whom we all are its all the same the *other guys* are only and just all every member all.. badddddddddddddddd ! *kinda juvenile* too.

I will even if I could attack never attack any one in GIL simply cuz I label them friends from a former alliance CWS KSS WC etc. friends from then would not be folks I would attack now either. They do NOT attack me even with my MYTH tag etc. but clumping folks is wrong of ALL of ya to do. MYTH is mostly non pvpers or crafters or were so.

Guilds change players roles change that is inevitable, but to hang every one of every guild in every alliance as attackers or whatever labels yall put on every one else sometimes in ye heat of fights and battles ... SIGH !! Ya do this shard no good sometimes, there is NO perfect guild of perfect persons anywhere esp. here...fighters fight attackers attack it is what yall do..and there be players in all them guilds in all them alliances that DO NOT attack nor pull stuff on others simply due to guild tags ...wish yall would stop generalising labeling every guilds' members of every alliances as...........dirtbags scum attackers and the twinkies using tactics that only the worst use. He whom is without sin ... go ahead and cast them rocks, stone to death all the others reputations.

Just keep the REST of us out of yalls generalisations ..won't see me attacking Hoffs doubt she would bother to attack me and so on so forth, and so on !

And IF I did pvp fight I would still pick my battles wisely and if I lost ....no biggie everyone dies here looses their stuff gets drylooted, had a better or worse connection at the time had or had not a pet in tow or a lot of their own on guild vents to get back up or not etc.

AND PARDON my pissy mood ....atm seeing people I label as friends all hissy fitting at each other; when their tags and alliances sure do not seem to bother me at all to generalise and to *label em* as.. less than me........yet so many of yall seem to be *bothered* by a tag or alliance label or some darn game hue red blue pink orange green lilac, to the degree the rest whom are unalike *must be all dirtbags surely all dirt*.

I doubt that be true one bit of any of em.*us all* ! IS this all we have left on this Siege now, is *board pvp* and belittling everyone else over *tags* and *alliances* and *hues* of each other ?? Sorry sad state of affairs if that is now the only 'game' left to play here of so called community is the game of put downs, left on Siege ! !

G

A point well made Miranda...

As you have said, I would never attack you, I hold you way too dear. Your point of generalizations is well made too. There are many MYTH that I would not attack. Yet, one in your alliance just stated that ALL Gilfane are subject to attack. It's quite possible that someone in our alliance would feel the same about MYTH, tho I would hope not. And as you summed up, that becomes the whole problem and the vicious circle begins.

I will defend my mates when someone calls them dirtbags, however. Give me a reason. Give me proof of something they did. You know that I have always spoken the truth, even when it hurts someone I think the world of. You of all people know that. If an ally of mine did something distasteful, repulsive, tell me about it. Believe me, I will have words with them. If they don't care, then I will distance myself from them.

I will say no more on this matter and let it drop except for one thing. I saw Goron tonight back up his words. He was fighting and a blue peacer came on his side. He never again left the house and did not enter the fight while the blue non-faction was there. It appears he truly meant what he said, and I am impressed.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you and I both know that I can't actually name the dirtbags without breaking the RoC, so I'll just keep that to myself.

But way to go, mister holier than thou! You just slandered two totally innocent people who had absolutely nothing to do with the tavern incident. Yet again, you run your yap without knowing what you're talking about, which has always been pretty typical of you.

Furthermore, those who WERE involved in that incident made their apologies and made it right. Somehow we have managed to put the situation behind us and move on, yet here you are throwing it in my face. Talk about judgemental! Take a look in the mirror once in a while. This isn't the first time you've brought is up.

Why is it you can't let it go when the parties involved have long since let it go?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasen't the one who brought it up before you have me confused with someone else. And I won't bring it up again I was just making a point about how we all should not be judged by one person or incident.

G

*smiles*

As far as I know last time I looked Castor's Army is still *at war* with Myth or AO or part of us all, he NEVER attacks me, be downright silly for he and I *war* even if my chrs were pvpers. I still label him *brother* but I do think the *war* with CA is still on our guild/alliance's war list.
*waves to Castor*

I

imported_dexdash

nerf was not present at the guild meeting but everything he said was true to this week. and still is true most of us wont bother new, een then a quick kill and a res is hardly bother on seige more of a love tap.

K

Kat SP

Well I think of at least one dirtbag that showed his face in Luna tonight. Yeah, it takes some really honorable and upstanding citizens to sit by and watch their alliance mate abuse and harrass another player by taunting her, making fun of the fact that she recently lost her mother IRL. What a POS!!

I can, however, give props to Amanda Shade for offering an apology.

G

just replyin to last,
I played tonight for the first time since the new drags were bonded. I fought both tna and jsv. Anyone who thinks these things arent over powered is a joke. They need to be toned down in pvp. Nothing should be that powerful. I died several times tonight everytime but 1 to a tamer. Jsv had about 6 tamers that i could see and I fought about 5 of them. Tna i give you credit i saw 1 tamer and you killed me once with a bunch of non tamers. All in all if these drags stay so overpowered i too will quit this game. It is sad, i do love to kill you all, even tho most call me a cheat.
btw hugis buy back just south of yew gate has all your needs restocked daily. pm me with special requests.

I

imported_Krystal

i never hid that i kill new, i kill them and i dont loot and 90% of the time i rez them. this is SP a dangerous shard, no one should be protected from dieing!
this being said i have had alot of old new players come to me and say "you killing me back in new pissed me off enough to stay and get revenge" or "u killing me made me love the dangers of sp!" if anyone quit because of me killing them, i am sorry, but i feel u aren't SP material. when u get outta new u will be killed a lot more with better gear on and we dont need more whiners!
anyway this thread isn't even about new its about tamers and them new dragon being way over powered! and now every gimp, gimps that weren't even tamers be4 are now pvping with them damn things cause they 1 hit kill!! i guess some people cant count but that night as well as last night jsv had no less then 6 tamers on!

I

imported_CountLovE

You got most of your stuff back Hugi. Thanks to that noobie spell weaving spell. But you don't see me hear crying about how unfair that spell is.

You have owned me on the field plenty of times. Try putting Bushido back on your character, and evade. You were pretty damn powerful when you had that template. It took tons of people to kill ya.

I

imported_CountLovE

JSV Didn't have 6 tamers on. Anyways.. I don't see why you need to blame it on the tamers.. You have Shaylei in your guild. Having her pop up next to me in game makes me tremble in fear. She is far more powerful than us noobie tamers.

G

rtlfc

nothing funnier than siege talk. always people pointing at each other saying how nice and honest they are and constantly pointing out how bad and evil the others are while everyone is doing the same.

I

imported_CountLovE

You can't beat real drama Shakaja. Even if it's from a computer game.

I

imported_Goron

Yeah vortex- real 'good' alliance you are in there:
uhall thread
And you have the nerve to come here and claim anyone in TnA/AO guilty by association, when you have King Ed in your alliance? [censored] you. I lost all respect for everyone in your alliance today. [censored] you all.

N

Nerf-Herder

First of all... We can kill NEW now? Jeeez, that's a huge change. It had always been our policy to leave them be unless they gave you a legit reason not to.

Anyways... I'm starting understand the problems with communication. You, Vortex, and the other GIL members are seeing yourselves simply as GIL. When I see you guys, I simply see one of the luna gang, and I'd bet that many of my allies do as well.

You are going to have a hard time keeping GIL and its actions separate from the actions of your alliance mates. Maybe you guys can't see it, but there are people in your alliance (not in your guild mind you) who do and say things contrary to the charter of your guild.

You guys are getting hit by some of the extra flack being thrown around at the people that are truly deserving of it.

Formal alliances are a very delicate matter. You need to make damn sure that the people to whom you swear allegiance have the same general principles and goals that you do.

Hope this helps you understand at least some of the mud being thrown your way.

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

uhall thread
And you have the nerve to come here and claim anyone in TnA/AO guilty by association, when you have King Ed in your alliance? [censored] you. I lost all respect for everyone in your alliance today. [censored] you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy @#$... why the hell do people do that kind of crap?

All I know is that if King Ed hasn't been banned, he's gonna wish he was.

G

<blockquote><hr>

First of all... We can kill NEW now? Jeeez, that's a huge change. It had always been our policy to leave them be unless they gave you a legit reason not to.

Anyways... I'm starting understand the problems with communication. You, Vortex, and the other GIL members are seeing yourselves simply as GIL. When I see you guys, I simply see one of the luna gang, and I'd bet that many of my allies do as well.

You are going to have a hard time keeping GIL and its actions separate from the actions of your alliance mates. Maybe you guys can't see it, but there are people in your alliance (not in your guild mind you) who do and say things contrary to the charter of your guild.

You guys are getting hit by some of the extra flack being thrown around at the people that are truly deserving of it.

Formal alliances are a very delicate matter. You need to make damn sure that the people to whom you swear allegiance have the same general principles and goals that you do.

Hope this helps you understand at least some of the mud being thrown your way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head....

What people fail to understand is that the WC is allied with the HSSF2 alliance. However, the WC has its own rules and its own way of playing. We are allied with them because we like the people and we pvm with a lot of them. We are also allied because while most of our members are pvm'ers, we do have some who like to pvp.

What is misunderstood is that despite being on alliance, we are seperate. We don't tell SS, C8V, or JSV what to do, and they dont tell any WC members what to do. In fact, we are probably more of a burden to HSSF than vise-versa. They are constantly making concessions to our playstyle, such as not looting under certain conditions and controlling the cursing in vent (we have some younger members).

I don't mind some of the mud being thrown our way, as I have said before, you are judged by the people you associate with. What I do mind is being called dirtbags when the people in the alliance havent done a small percentage of the deeds that people in other alliances have. Its kinda the pot calling the kettle black.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

uhall thread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not aware of this, but believe me, I find this to be inexcusable. If you read Krystals post carefully you will see that it..

"anyway im posting this here cause when i reported what has happened no gm will help me. his own guild is reporting him..."

his own guild is reporting him

Also, this...

"at the very least 10+ people page on him, you would think a gm woulda showed up to see what was getting so many people upset, specially when his own guild mates where paging on him and telling to stop:/ he should of been removed and banned"

It appears that the alliance was taking some action in this.

I was not online when this happened and have not been in game or on vent in the last two days, so I don't know what is happening with this. Believe me, that I will be online tonight and asking about it...

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

uhall thread

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not aware of this, but believe me, I find this to be inexcusable. If you read Krystals post carefully you will see that it..

"anyway im posting this here cause when i reported what has happened no gm will help me. his own guild is reporting him..."

his own guild is reporting him

Also, this...

"at the very least 10+ people page on him, you would think a gm woulda showed up to see what was getting so many people upset, specially when his own guild mates where paging on him and telling to stop:/ he should of been removed and banned"

It appears that the alliance was taking some action in this.

I was not online when this happened and have not been in game or on vent in the last two days, so I don't know what is happening with this. Believe me, that I will be online tonight and asking about it...

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, according to you, you are guilty by association. So I will just assume that you have the exact same moral standpoint as your alliance-mate king ed- I mean, you said it yourself- guilty by association.

Do I honestly think this? no. But I never claimed guilt by association, so that should be given. I think King ed crossed a line, by himself. I don't hold you or any of your alliance responsible for it because that would be immature of me to do so- I don't declare guilt by association because I know most of you are better people than him. I don't even think it is my place to say what I think should be done about it - I don't really care. Thats your business and not mine. Do I dislike king ed more than before? of course. Do I dislike you guys more than before? no, you didn't do anything wrong.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I go out of my way to run over cats and dogs on the side of the road. Are you more evil than that IRL?

I

imported_bakermichael777

oh itll be fine stop your complaining!!!!! the [censored] will get fixed and mages always win!!! mage ownz UO!!

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

uhall thread

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF did Ed do now? the thread is blocked.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

I don't mind some of the mud being thrown our way, as I have said before, you are judged by the people you associate with. What I do mind is being called dirtbags when the people in the alliance havent done a small percentage of the deeds that people in other alliances have. Its kinda the pot calling the kettle black.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the difference here. I couldn't care any less if you think I'm a dirtbag. *shrugs* People who know me, know the truth. If you would have read my post...

<blockquote><hr>

I love how the white council is now affiliated with some of the biggest dirtbags on the shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might take note of the word "some". I consider some &lt;--- of your alliance mates, friends. There are others I do not know so well, but have respect for them. You, on the other hand, seem to read far more into my posts than intended. Reading comprehension is a good thing.

As for the King Ed thing, it is very reminiscent of when Folger passed away. It was certainly just as cruel and hateful. I'm just at a loss for what to even say about it.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw that post on U Hall this morning. If he was in IA i would have kicked him out of guild on spot. He should go join the Starwars ass and take a long walk off a short pier.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

rtlfc

nothing funnier than siege talk. always people pointing at each other saying how nice and honest they are and constantly pointing out how bad and evil the others are while everyone is doing the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

u knowwww it,

u ugly bloody [censored]

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, according to you, you are guilty by association. So I will just assume that you have the exact same moral standpoint as your alliance-mate king ed- I mean, you said it yourself- guilty by association.

Do I honestly think this? no. But I never claimed guilt by association, so that should be given. I think King ed crossed a line, by himself. I don't hold you or any of your alliance responsible for it because that would be immature of me to do so- I don't declare guilt by association because I know most of you are better people than him. I don't even think it is my place to say what I think should be done about it - I don't really care. Thats your business and not mine. Do I dislike king ed more than before? of course. Do I dislike you guys more than before? no, you didn't do anything wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be guilty by association if I stay in an alliance with him in it after that. Thats not gonna happen.

As far as disliking us, I believe your earlier thread said our alliance is @#% and that you hate us all now because of what he did. Maybe that was spoken in haste? I certainly see hating him for it, but wait and see what we do about it before you condemn us.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the difference here. I couldn't care any less if you think I'm a dirtbag. *shrugs* People who know me, know the truth. If you would have read my post...

<blockquote><hr>

I love how the white council is now affiliated with some of the biggest dirtbags on the shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might take note of the word "some". I consider some &lt;--- of your alliance mates, friends. There are others I do not know so well, but have respect for them. You, on the other hand, seem to read far more into my posts than intended. Reading comprehension is a good thing.

As for the King Ed thing, it is very reminiscent of when Folger passed away. It was certainly just as cruel and hateful. I'm just at a loss for what to even say about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe your some should be one since that is all you have pointed out.

Other than that, I agree with you 100%. This is the most disgusting thing I have seen since Darth and Yoda when Folger passed away. I'm sure you know that I won't be associated with that type of behavior.

G

Oh and bidding now starts at 10GP for who want's eowyn. *disclaimer* pumpkins not included.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

As far as disliking us, I believe your earlier thread said our alliance is @#% and that you hate us all now because of what he did. Maybe that was spoken in haste? I certainly see hating him for it, but wait and see what we do about it before you condemn us.

[/ QUOTE ]
If by earlier thread you mean post- I was showing you just how pathetic your "guilty by association" concept is. One of your people does something bad, so ALL of you must be bad- as you claimed with TnA/AO. We let in the evil vmp people, thus that makes all of us evil. After I tried to show you the error in your thinking, and failed, King ed gave me the perfect example.

I know you do not want to be associated with his actions, yet your declaration of guilt by association claims otherwise. So I figured maybe you would reconsider your pathetic claims and put them into perspective. Hopefully you are not too thick to just brush this off as a "oh no, its ok if it happens in our alliance, we are the exception to the norm," and instead you will consider that every group has some bad apples. In your alliance's case, you had an asshat, most of us are mature enough to not declare guilt by association to all of you. In our alliance's case, we have some pks, and we'd hope you were mature enough not to declare guilt by association on our crafters... Personally I like our situation better, but whatevr.

G

*deleted at the request of Guildmaster Hoffs who advised me it is silly to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man*

G

<blockquote><hr>

oh itll be fine stop your complaining!!!!! the [censored] will get fixed and mages always win!!! mage ownz UO!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mages do no own UO I can kill any mage on my dexer or a dexer template ...

You just have to understand how to play the character if u run around naked ... then yes a Mage will own you or if you run gm armor is fine to run but u need all your resist 60+ elemental and physical... you need dex pots &amp; agility u need a good weapon and on top of all that you need to know how to play the character

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mages do no own UO I can kill any mage on my dexer or a dexer template ...

You just have to understand how to play the character if u run around naked ... then yes a Mage will own you or if you run gm armor is fine to run but u need all your resist 60+ elemental and physical... you need dex pots &amp; agility u need a good weapon and on top of all that you need to know how to play the character

[/ QUOTE ]

good ping helps too

Status
Not open for further replies.