• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Name for Seige

• Thread starter imported_dexdash
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_dexdash

DRAGON WARS

Otherwise know as the place of no pvp

L

leroyjenkins

lmfao

i know... jeeze i sit in the house waching the 7 dragons walk around and kill each other
jeeze

G

That was pretty funny....battle of the Luna Uber Dragons...

I

imported_Goron

I'll admit I had some fun last night... But you didn't see me on Strangelove- no way.
With jsv fielding 4 tamers minimum at any given time- against the one we had... Not to mention 2 of JSVs tamers were naked blues... that was kinda lame.

Its annoying when you guys field so many tamers, but I'll cope and play. But when half of you are naked noto blues- thats kinda lame. And by kinda, I mean really lame. I'm close to pulling goron from factions, siege blessing a petball, carrying a bola, and showing you guys what its like. Not much fun.

Its also a little hypocritical that your non-pvp guilds are the biggest notos on the shard...

N

Nico-SP

Stop fighting in Luna,problem solved,bore them to death so they sell there accounts...

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Stop fighting in Luna,problem solved,bore them to death so they sell there accounts...

[/ QUOTE ]But I do not want people to quit. And since I know they will not leave luna unless they have a 20 to 1 advantage, I have to go to luna to fight. Also, a lot of times these things start when one person gets killed and others come in to help res/stop looting- then they escalate from there.

I'd love to fight elsewhere, but we all know jsv, they don't stray from GZs or houses much... except for when they have all their tamers on and at least 15 people. god forbid their naked blue tamers had to walk more than three screens to a GZ.

C

Calibretto

Your so funny how you still cry about this. I;ve seen massive amounts of tamers, ON ALL SIDES. It's getting so old it's almost funny now. Your the worst you and mono. You guys say "I hate tamers thier gonna ruin Siege", then you log onto your tamers. That's what I find funny. If you caught someone stealing would you start stealing to teach then that it's wrong?

The one part of your post I will agree with is all the blues. This part makes me sick. If your gonna go out and pk and fight be on a red or an orange. Or else your just a noto piece of [censored].

And house hide? Do I see you sit in there all the time until numbers are on your side? Or is that my imagination.
I'm so ready to quit pvping on this stupid ass game it;'s not even funny. All the drama and no fun. What happened to the days of just killing and looting each other? Now it's pvp for a few minutes then come here and pancake for hours.
If you truely hate tamers put all your [censored] tamers away. ALL SIDES!!!!!!

C

Calibretto

Where were you Sunday night when we all went and fought KOC at Sacrafice gate? Hrmmmm

Sitting in your house waiting for more people to log on hugging the guard zone&gt;?

T

Tark_Smash

Yea, Pvp sucks. I either get hit by 6 flamestrikes or 4 dragons, depending on who we are fighting against. I am hanging in the house from now on, at least I dont have to re equip every 5 min. The only template you can play is a stealther unless you want to die everytime you step on the field. It just gets really old. I would like to play a mage but I really cant since that makes me the only one visable.

C

Calibretto

I know where your coming from. Maybe we can set up field fights somewhere
with a no tamer policy? Between Sacrafice and spirit gate was alot of fun the other night. Even thou it was short lived because most of use had to get up and work.

What was cool was the fact that even thou both sides brought pets, it wasen't near as bad because of the pet balls being limited. This gives me hope that with the petball fixes pvp will improve. Then all we have to do it make it so stealthing counts as using a skill, just like hide.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Your so funny how you still cry about this. I;ve seen massive amounts of tamers, ON ALL SIDES. It's getting so old it's almost funny now. Your the worst you and mono. You guys say "I hate tamers thier gonna ruin Siege", then you log onto your tamers. That's what I find funny. If you caught someone stealing would you start stealing to teach then that it's wrong?

The one part of your post I will agree with is all the blues. This part makes me sick. If your gonna go out and pk and fight be on a red or an orange. Or else your just a noto piece of [censored].

And house hide? Do I see you sit in there all the time until numbers are on your side? Or is that my imagination.
I'm so ready to quit pvping on this stupid ass game it;'s not even funny. All the drama and no fun. What happened to the days of just killing and looting each other? Now it's pvp for a few minutes then come here and pancake for hours.

[/ QUOTE ]
Find one post of mine where i say i hate tamers. I dare you. Or else shut up and sit down.
Read my post before you mouth off like that. The only thing I said i hated was noto blues, which only your alliance runs in mass. so once again, shut up and sit down.

Being annoyed that you guys dont come out to fight unless you have 4 tamers and 10 others on does not mean i hate tamers, it means i hate that you guys can only fight when fielding a huge numbers advantage. I have always been on the side saying that tamers have a part in pvp.
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
As for house hiding, me sitting in hosue waiting till I have numbers? yeah thats your imagination. Once I get out of stat, I go fight. Its boring to sit around. See, unlike you, I die a lot. So im in stat a lot. THat means I sit idle a lot. The only time I 'house hide' is when there is an actual fight at the house and I'm beign sieged.
<blockquote><hr>

Now it's pvp for a few minutes then come here and pancake for hours.

[/ QUOTE ]
I work 8 hours a day. I can't play right now. That gives me plenty of time to troll the boards and pancake. If I could be playing, I would be.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]thats funny, I didnt run a tamer at all last night. No one on my side did and you guys had 4 out... funny you say that. After we died many times and it got not fun, we pulled out two tamers, then we started being able to have some more fun.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Where were you Sunday night when we all went and fought KOC at Sacrafice gate? Hrmmmm

Sitting in your house waiting for more people to log on hugging the guard zone&gt;?

[/ QUOTE ]Well, for starters I was at spirit. I logged on a little late in the fight, after jsv left. We fougth k0c for a min or two before retreating a little. k0c then left. We still had 4 or 5 people in the field and I did not see a single jsv at spirit. we left. that was when i saw jsv in luna, who then proceeded to the gate. Countlove then started coming in front of krystals shouting for us to go to spirit.
Did you really want me to run out there in stat? I dont see the fun in that. But i guess you guys have fun killing weak targets. After i wore stat out i logged out for sleep. once again, i apologize for having a job.

Its also funny you accuse me of hugging the gz, I dont play blues in pvp, all orange or red.

I

imported_dexdash

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

checks all gates..... checks all dungeons..... sigh

back to luna.....

C

Calibretto

I've seen you pancake about tamers MANY times. And no tamers have no place in pvp, unless thier defending themselves. I'm not gonna sit here an argue with a man that bithches about tamers and then logs on one.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I've seen you pancake about tamers MANY times. And no tamers have no place in pvp, unless thier defending themselves. I'm not gonna sit here an argue with a man that bithches about tamers and then logs on one.

[/ QUOTE ]
quote me. Find a post where i say tamers should not be used in pvp.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

checks all gates..... checks all dungeons..... sigh

back to luna.....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true, I never see anyone in dungeons. It's like a ghost town out there.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Your kidding right?

[/ QUOTE ]
nope.

From the beginning I have defended tamers. They have a definite place in pvp.
I suggested stealth and petballs get nerfed a little, but never tamers.

I have accused jsv of only running ganks many times. I have accused jsv of only being able to fight with 4 tamers out to protect them. I have accused jsv of running noto blues. But I have never said tamers should not be a part of pvp.

I have even argued with guildmates about this. I openly argued with many of them in that petball thread in uhall.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

The only part I agree with you on is to many Notos.

[/ QUOTE ]
I promise to get on the ass of any and all notos we have in our alliance. When they come out to fight, I will harass them on vent- honestly. and if they not in vent I will harass them in alliance chat.

To assist me in my goal, please provide me with a list of common notos in my alliance so I can be sure to keep my eye out for them. I don't care if you do the same- but I'll at least try and make the game experience better for your side.

C

Calibretto

I've tried to get them factions many times. It just doesn't work. I pancake about it so much in vent now I think most of em hate me anyway. I say be red or orange or stay away!!!!!!!!!!! This is after all a "vet" shard if I wanted all this blue noto [censored] I'd play a prodo shard.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Read my post before you mouth off like that. The only thing I said i hated was noto blues, which only your alliance runs in mass. so once again, shut up and sit down.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would probably get a little more respect for this comment if ya'll didnt have a blue TnT tamer with an uber dragon fighting on your side as well last night.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The only part I agree with you on is to many Notos.

[/ QUOTE ]
I promise to get on the ass of any and all notos we have in our alliance. When they come out to fight, I will harass them on vent- honestly. and if they not in vent I will harass them in alliance chat.

To assist me in my goal, please provide me with a list of common notos in my alliance so I can be sure to keep my eye out for them. I don't care if you do the same- but I'll at least try and make the game experience better for your side.

[/ QUOTE ]I quoted myself for you, as you obiously did not read the entire thread before posting.

G

Mercy of TnT is the blue tamer ya'll called in last night.

Razi Seiko would be another.

As for our side, I guess you would have to count me in that, since I play a blue mage. I have my reasons for not putting my mage in factions. If your really interested in reasons, I will give them to you but I doubt you care. Vortex is temporarily not in factions, but will be again soon. I have another character who is in factions.

I disagree with both of you on the definition of a noto. However, by your definitions, I fit the category. So, I'll call myself out on that.

I'm sorry that you both feel that way, but I will continue to play the way I want. Its my dime, and I'm doing whats best for me.

P.S. To me, a noto would be a blue who attacks people simply because they are red or blue. The people I attack with my blue are only the evil ones. I ignore reds who are not evil. To me, a noto is someone like the Nastys who attack ANYONE who is red or grey.

I

imported_Goron

Mercy was not there when I was there and niether was razi. I logged at around 11pm est. maybe they showed up after i left.
And, I did not even notice you were not factions with vortex, didnt u used to be recently?

C

Calibretto

I was not refering to you in anyway. You are in fact a good friend of mine.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

P.S. To me, a noto would be a blue who attacks people simply because they are red or blue. The people I attack with my blue are only the evil ones. I ignore reds who are not evil. To me, a noto is someone like the Nastys who attack ANYONE who is red or grey.

[/ QUOTE ]Noto is short for notoriety. You are taking advantage of the fact that a character has a bad nototriety to attack them. Thats fine and all except for when factions are involved. When we kill you, you can get right back in the fight, when you kill us and a single hit comes from a jsv, we go into stat and can't come back for 20 minutes. Thats where I have a problem.
So now you force our "good" blues to sit back and watch as you fight our reds. So when our "good" blue tries to help defend our red in a faction fight, and happens to attack you, a blue, our "good" blue can go red- and you immediatly declare him/her "evil" because they attacked you. No, they wer ento evil, they were simply participating in a faction fight which you got involved in.
So in the end you are no different than Nasty- you just attack the reds no matter who they are.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Mercy was not there when I was there and niether was razi. I logged at around 11pm est. maybe they showed up after i left.
And, I did not even notice you were not factions with vortex, didnt u used to be recently?

[/ QUOTE ]

Razi was not there, I was thinking of past actions. And yes, I think it was after you left that Mercy came. Personally, I dont have a problem with either. People have reasons for not going factions, and its not always that they are avoiding stat loss.

Vortex was factions, he is out for a bit while I rework his template. I don't use him much in pvp right now, but I did bring him out trying to kill Sprago. I find that archers have the best luck against tamers and if it wasn't for pet balls, I would have got him
, I think...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was not refering to you in anyway. You are in fact a good friend of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that it wasn't directed at me, but I did fit the definition. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just being honest. As I said, I have my reasons, you already know them so you don't think of me like that. Thats the problem with trying to define things, there are too many variables.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Noto is short for notoriety. You are taking advantage of the fact that a character has a bad nototriety to attack them. Thats fine and all except for when factions are involved. When we kill you, you can get right back in the fight, when you kill us and a single hit comes from a jsv, we go into stat and can't come back for 20 minutes. Thats where I have a problem.
So now you force our "good" blues to sit back and watch as you fight our reds. So when our "good" blue tries to help defend our red in a faction fight, and happens to attack you, a blue, our "good" blue can go red- and you immediatly declare him/her "evil" because they attacked you. No, they wer ento evil, they were simply participating in a faction fight which you got involved in.
So in the end you are no different than Nasty- you just attack the reds no matter who they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a conversation that has been going on for years now. In fact, it predates factions. The only solution to this age old problem would be to have guilds and alliances of red or blue. If you are blue, you cannot join a red allaince and vise versa. They tried to do this once with a good/evil design. Unfortunately, it was ruined into what we now have as factions.

First of all, I have killed many people that did not go into stat even with a faction character getting a shot in. Its a matter of damage.

Second, I dont force your "good" blues to do anything. They have the option of attacking and taking a count (I almost never give counts tho). Don't want to go red? Your in the wrong alliance. Your alliance chose evil when they joined with VMP, BG crew. You want it both ways...It doesnt work that way...You ally with evil, you are evil by association.

So I would turn it back to you. If you wanna fight, have the balls to go red. You chose evil, live with it.

As far as being like Nasty, thats just silly. There are a ton of reds I dont attack, and not just in my alliance.

I

imported_Goron

If all of my characters are evil by association than I can say the same for you. You are associated with reds, thus you are evil. Verum is red, Amanda shade is red, tairon (wasnt he an old vmp guy or something, i don't know, maybe im wrong?) is red. So dont give me that crap. I mean look at the SS guild's name - is that not evil? Sinners and saints? Shouldnt it just be saints?

You indescriminately kill reds - you are not roleplaying good/evil, you just use that as a BS method to justify your actions, otherwise you could not claim all people in my alliance are evil.

You also gave a count last night, I know that much.

And Ill quote you here:
<blockquote><hr>

So I would turn it back to you. If you wanna fight, have the balls to go red. You chose evil, live with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

If all of my characters are evil by association than I can say the same for you. You are associated with reds, thus you are evil. Verum is red, Amanda shade is red, tairon (wasnt he an old vmp guy or something, i don't know, maybe im wrong?) is red. So dont give me that crap. I mean look at the SS guild's name - is that not evil? Sinners and saints? Shouldnt it just be saints?

You indescriminately kill reds - you are not roleplaying good/evil, you just use that as a BS method to justify your actions, otherwise you could not claim all people in my alliance are evil.

You also gave a count last night, I know that much.

And Ill quote you here:
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Red does not mean evil, it never has. I was red in KSS from killing noto's like Nasty, Yoda, Darth. Tairon was VMP, he chose to come to the side of good. I don't know how some of the others got red, but I do know they dont go around raiding spawns, killing NEWs, and killing crafters as members of your alliance have done and still do.

Actions make you evil, not color.

As far as the count I gave, as I said I don't OFTEN give counts. I didn't say never. And the person I gave a count to was red. He has so many counts that mine wouldn't matter. I gave him it as a honor for getting me. Ask your friends, most reds like to have a high count.

Now, you said I indescriminately kill reds, name one that I have killed that is not in your alliance or KOC, who are both sworn enemies. Or are you saying I indescriminately kill enemies?

Ask anyone here how long I have been on the side of good that you say I pretend to be. I have both roleplayed good and been good. You will not find an innocent I have slaughtered. You will not find a NEW I have killed, nor a crafter.

I even warned people when I got the Fidessa Wars account because I knew that I would have access to peoples houses. Did I go looting? No, I did the right thing and posted it. How many of your alliance would have done the same?

You can call me a noto if it suits the definition in your little mind. But don't ever call my honor into question, you wont measure up. Claiming that I am pretending to be good....you my friend, are clueless.

I

imported_Goron

[quot
I even warned people when I got the Fidessa Wars account because I knew that I would have access to peoples houses. Did I go looting? No, I did the right thing and posted it. How many of your alliance would have done the same?

[/ QUOTE ]That quote alone shows how little you know about us. I'm not gonna bother with you any more.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[quot

[/ QUOTE ]That quote alone shows how little you know about us. I'm not gonna bother with you any more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, your right, its not like anyone in your alliance got caught using energy fields to break into a house...How little I know indeed...Take your ball and go home.

I

imported_CountLovE

LOL!!! I remember that screenshot!! I even laughed at it myself. Dragon wars was so fun. But if I do recall, we had 1 dragon and you guys brought out 2. Then i logged David Bowie on. You need at least 2 super dragons to kill 1 Superdragon. Do the math.. But we did have 3 Dragons vs 2 of TNA

I had a ton of fun lastnight. Even when it was Cali, Verum, and myself dropping at the gate.

I always log CountLovE on first, and I only get my tamer on when I have to wait out stat on another computer.

I

imported_Krystal

lol now i know thats not how it went, krews. twilight, cal and havik had thier dragons on, we were all fighting at south gate some koc were there. couple us died to drags and left the field. went back to my house reaquip, u all came with ur tamers and kept sending them in my house, thats when ru and another switched to thier tamers. as u see in the pic us = 2 tamers, and at this time i think krews was off rezzing not even in pic!

N

Nerf-Herder

Dude, get over yourself.

You mention killing NEW. You don't know !@#$ pal. The ex VmP guys/gals that have joined the alliance have all stopped killing NEW members. In fact, in the near two years ive been in TnT, I only remember one of our members getting reprimanded for killing NEW.

WE DON'T !@#$ING DO IT!

Tairon is the only guy that can turn to "good" right? You ever stop to think that other people are capable of change as well? Some PKing goes on (heck, I do it, I tihnks its !@#$in funny) but I'd bet that the overwhelming majority of PvP we see is through factions. Looking for a fight rarely seems to start with someone saying, "Grab a dungeon book, let's go smoke some farmers". It usually starts with checking sigils/bases and also checking traditional PvP hot spots.

QUOTE from you: "Actions make you evil, not color."

Practice what you preach. Fact is, very few of our numerous reds are red by choice. It happened as a result of fighting NOTO jackasses screwing with an obvious faction fight. I'm not talkin about Luna crap either. (It's not a faction town, it's a cesspool. I expect no less than scum of the earth NOTOs to be crawling around there.) I'm talking about non-faction blues hangin around faction bases. WTF for? So they can take cheap shots at players with bad NOTOriety.

I guess it comes down to what you consider evil. To me, it's not PKing. It's being a chicken !@#$ NOTO. Your alliance is full of 'em.

The next time you go to attack one of our reds, remind yourself that the guy is probably red from killing the non-faction blues of your alliance while they were messing with faction business.

The more you look at it, the more you'll realize that you emulate what you hate.

I

imported_SavageSP

Thats not true Countlove...

We were fighting at Luna East entrance(with 0 Tamers) and twilight and king ed and Roy brought 3 dragons out with King Arthur camping the GZ entrance.

we brought 2 dragons out to help counter the pets then David Bowie showed up also, we fought yall on the south side and retreated to the house outnumbered by players and pets..

It wasnt fun, its just plain stupid that we should have to log Tamers with superdragons to counter, from now on I think we should just leave you standing there when you got these DUMB A** dragons, when you get tired of not having anyone to fight maybe youll go do a spawn or something and we can Raid you, at least if yall raided us youd be away from the GZ and healers and some of ya would be nakid.

I

imported_CountLovE

Well I ran David Bowie to Krystals, and King Edward wasn't there, only Havik.

Haviks dragon was the only dragon fending you guys off at Krystals. I know nothing about East Luna. I was fighting at South Luna, and Krystals house.

I only bring my tamer on when we are outnumbered, or if I am waiting out stat on another character. Havik will always play a tamer since he has a disability. He does a pretty good job, and I am very proud of his efforts in this game.

Lets stop complaining, and have some fun.

G

So, you deny the fact that TnT, TnA, AO, and MYTH have raided the spawns of innocent blue Gilfane members on pvm characters? And that in some of the raids there were NEW characters who Gilfane picked up from the NEW guildhouse and took on their first spawns?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you weren't there and your just clueless about what your alliance actually does...

And yes, it was recent.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

lol now i know thats not how it went, krews. twilight, cal and havik had thier dragons on, we were all fighting at south gate some koc were there. couple us died to drags and left the field. went back to my house reaquip, u all came with ur tamers and kept sending them in my house, thats when ru and another switched to thier tamers. as u see in the pic us = 2 tamers, and at this time i think krews was off rezzing not even in pic!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like the drags either Krys. But if you meant Cal as in me I did not and will not pvp with my pets. My tamer is named Quest and he peacefully lives in Gilfane.

I

imported_dexdash

due to all the recent controversy tna/tnt has changed in the last week to alow each player in the guild to choose how they want to treat new players (kill or not) so if that was in the last week we let krystal off her leash and she has prob been on a killing spree. that being said if new players we there for a raid they were probubly fighting on your side so killing new that was helping an enemy has always been alowed. (even new people come to seige to kill and get killed)

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

So, you deny the fact that TnT, TnA, AO, and MYTH have raided the spawns of innocent blue Gilfane members on pvm characters? And that in some of the raids there were NEW characters who Gilfane picked up from the NEW guildhouse and took on their first spawns?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you weren't there and your just clueless about what your alliance actually does...

And yes, it was recent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at the raid yesterday and there were not any NEW players there. If that is the raid you are speaking of, you are flat out lying. I scouted it and only saw 3 people. We raided and killed Pantero JSV and some other GIL person. Hoff's was seen there, but somehow managed to get away.

GIL will be killed regardless of their color [reputation] because of their affiliation with JSV and tendency toward interfering with faction battles. In fact, all allies of JSV will be attacked at will for the same reason. LOL What a joke KSS has become. I love how the white council is now affiliated with some of the biggest dirtbags on the shard.

C

Calibretto

And what dirtbags do you speak of? We didn;t judge you when you let Mono, Krystal and Elvis in just a week or so after they looted your house. So please don't judge us.

I

imported_dexdash

as much as i hated to fight krystal, mono and elvis. since ive been playing with them i have found they are some of the most dependable and trust worthy players i have played with. if you havent played with them you wouldnt know.

C

Calibretto

I said nothing of the character of these players. Thier all three very good pvpers. But thier reputation does proceed them. So let's not judge my guild just like we didn't judge your guild.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

I said nothing of the character of these players. Thier all three very good pvpers. But thier reputation does proceed them. So let's not judge my guild just like we didn't judge your guild.

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm, ill judge your guild all i want while you have vortex judging us.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

And yes, it was recent.

[/ QUOTE ]
GIL is not innocent. They attack me in luna unprovoked. That makes them a pvp guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.