• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Mountain Home

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
very nice. I love your front garden and entrance using the curtains. I also liked your use of the two different types wall tiles. I love the wooden sceens and wondered how they would look with some of the other wall tiles. Great designing.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I really love that front entrance too, it looks so cozy with the benches. You did a fab job! :)

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to do a run by if I can find it... this place looks really nice, and I've been trying to find tile sets that work well with that wooden lattice for AGES (my house is outside Zento and I am forever trying to meld european with asian design).

Edit: Found it! Very nice, though I wish I could've peeked inside. Still, I love seeing the design up-close! Thanks for sharing!

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone! I can make it public for a while if you wanna stop by and take a walk though. :) *edit*~ The house is located right next to the mountain NW of Trinsic. Go west from Trinsic gate and keep going till you hit the mountain and then go North.