• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Member Intro

• Thread starter VioletPetalhoper
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

VioletPetalhoper

Hi Everyone,

Been reading the forum for a while and decided it was about time to come out of lurking. I actually started to play when the EA Land Closure was announced and was trying out several games to take its place. Im starting to play toontown now in the morning before work so now I know Im hooked.
In game my main character is Violet Petalhopper and I just started another character Rosie Mc Toon.

Looking forward to getting to know more people here.

Violet Petalhopper

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to our little corner of Stratics! If you have any questions or need any help, this is one helpful bunch

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to TT Stratics! Glad you found a new home after the sad closing of TSO.

G

Granjell

Welcome another Violet !! Have we battled together?? I think your name is very familiar....

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Welcome to stratics where everyone has welcomed so many with open arms and a helping hand.

Just give a shout if you ever need a hand.

B

Beachmom321

Welcome Violet ~~ you'll see me around ... Tan bear, currently big toon : ) aka Roxy McGoober. Still working on getting lvl 7 lure ... taking so long, any advice aside of River?

D

dwightjune

Howdy Violet Petalhoper,
Lookin' toward havin' a good Cog hunt with ya!

Good ol' Spiffy

S

Stubby

:popcorn: Welcome!! Great group here! If in need of some sf's feel free to pm me a code, I am on at all hours of the day and evenings!