• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New meat...

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All
After playing my first 15 hours on Siege all I can say wow!

After 10 or so years on pro shards it was time to go, the last straw was when I saw 3 people all holding the exact same (very rare) balanced xbow. The duping has taken all the fun out of the game for me. Rather then quit off to Siege I went...

Do all new chars join NEW? I have been told by many peps to join but in my 3 days of play have seen only one person wearing the guild tag and we was not exactly helpful.
As I have been playing so long it seems weird to join a guild called NEW, any feedback here will be gladly accepted.

I do want to thank all of the people that have been so helpful with offering of bandages, you know who your are...la...

I do not know if this is frowned upon but I do have alot on ATL and would be willing to trade some of it for Siege items, this would be on a you give first basis of course.

Overall I woudl say I am very happy so far and look forward to playing uo again!

W

-Whiskey-

join new cause on siege you will be a newb for a long while through ROT. Meet people and gain many enemies. when your training is complete you will do fine. If you dont mind being killed a looted all the time

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Not all do join NEW but there are several reasons to do it.

1. You get others to hang out with and to hunt with and they are easier to find when you can see when they are online.

2. Siege is very different for normal shards. If you need advices, just use the guild chat, there should be a leader online most of the time or on ICQ.

3. If you die to much, you can always replace your lost items from the chests, unless you are running around in upper gear.

4. You have a place to call home until you can place your own home.

PM me or call me on ICQ if you want to join NEW.

Red Rose #7869331

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, you don't have to join NEW. A lot of people do, but it depends on how independent you wish to be. However, it does give you a place to train, basic equipment, SOME protection from PKs and a chance to meet guildmates in the same position as you. NEW players are, with rare exceptions, not UO rookies, just people coming from other shards with little experience of Siege.

If you still wish to join and you have ICQ, you can reach me on 193-165-018 and I can get you in.

And welcome to Siege.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should talk to cybernickel about trading stuff from atl to siege

Q

Quira

Welcome Mook

Just walk around a bit and see whether you lose your stuff too often or you don't see enough people. Either of those symptoms might be an indication it would be a good idea to join NEW.

If you don't suffer from either of those, just do your thing.

Kind regards

C

Corrupted Goblin

join NEW they are a wonderful guild for starters and will help supply you with anything you need while training (minus resources) Wonderful people run that guild. And the NEW tag doesnt mean you wont get pked but you have a better chance of getting a res after you are pked.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Welcome friend. *smiles* Ask your questions here, whether we kill you in game or not, most are here to help on the forums.