• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New magincia vacant housing

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play on lake Austin and there is a lot of empty housing in new magincia. Is there a way to be able to place when i try it says unable to place in this area. Is there not a possible way anymore. It seems to me that people should be able to place there.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That's a good question. I thought you could place at plot spots if the houses fell. I'll have to check on Origin.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Magincia housing are all 15 x 15. The issue is that you have to hit just the right spot. You can't be one square too far back or forward.. or one square off on either side. It just takes a bit to hit it right.