• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event New Magincia Beautification Project - Updated 9/8

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
New Magincia Beautification Project

Please join Cora at the Modest Damsel in New Magincia if you would like to join the
Beautification Gardening Committee

Monday August 13, 2012
5pm EST

(this will be an ongoing event with details updated regularly)

Last edited:

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what if we missed the event?
She will post an update what happened, it was kind of a starter for the next weeks to come. Every monfay, same time, same place (until further notice).
We have to get seeds grown/collecting them for now.

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
From the desk of Cora:

Aurora,
I am pleased to update you on the turn out for today in New Magincia. There were quite a few that met to discuss a gardening committee with some great ideas already exchanged!
The following members of the community turned in books to volunteer for the Beautification Project:
Tanner
Stardust
Kaisa
Nurse Miss Maude
Sara Dale
Mel'va Thunder
Tanager
Tiger Fire
Chance O'Conner
Lady Freja

If we could please add our books in the Reward Hall mailbox for those that missed the meeting and would like to jot their name down in a book and drop it in there? Thank you.

So far the discussion clarified that we would like to keep to Siege colors of Red, Black and Golden plants though the types of plants has not been discussed yet. I will draw up a rough draft of the design. We also intend to do the rare seed quest as well as hunt for seeds to contribute to this project. This will require help from those more adventurous than gardening. Hopefully a joint effort will happen within the community.

Stay tuned Aurora, we are going to make New Magincia beautiful despite the protesting!

Yours in service and friendship,
Cora

Last edited:

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi Siege!

Due to unforeseen circumstances I will have to postpone tonights 1st Project meeting until tomorrow night. New event meeting:

Tuesday August 21
5pm EST
New Magincia's Modest Damsel Tavern

So sorry bout this! Have a few more events coming up this month too I'll be posting tomorrow :)

Last edited:

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Siege!

Due to unforeseen circumstances I will have to postpone tonights 1st Project meeting until tomorrow night. New event meeting:

Tuesday August 20
5pm EST
New Magincia's Modest Damsel Tavern

So sorry bout this! Have a few more events coming up this month too I'll be posting tomorrow :)
I think that should be August 21 :)

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
From the desk of Cora:

Updated: August 21, 2012

We are pleased to announce the Project Committee has formed with the goal of bringing the colors of Siege Perilous to the gardens of New Magincia!

The committee will meet every Monday at 5pm EST at the Modest Damsel in New Magincia.

Feel free to participate outside of the official meet up time since this is an ongoing project. You will find two books locked down in the NW garden on how to become a gardener. Black, Gold and Red seeds are needed if you would like to donate to the project. All donations can be left in the red mailbox at the Reward Hall. You may also join the committee at any time just by dropping a book with your name in the red mailbox.
So far members of the committee include:

Tanner
Stardust (secretary)
Kaisa
Nurse Miss Maude
Sara Dale
Mel’va Thunder
Tanager (chairperson)
Tiger Fire
Chance O’Conner
Lady Freja
Doive (chairperson)
Dionysis
Luka Melehan
Agenda for Monday August 27th :
Campion Seed Hunt!
5pm EST
Modest Damsel in New Magincia
(if you cannot attend but would like to donate campion seeds, you may drop them off in the red mailbox at the Reward Hall at any time)

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As promised here is a rough design of what I described last night. The type of flower will change but the main think is you get the point hehe.

If you kinda squint between the shard logo and the pictures it does kinda start to look like it lol.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! I missed another one. I appreciate all the care to keep us absentees in tune.

The Amazons wish to honor the Bane of Lies, known to blasphemers as VirtueBane, by claiming the garden bed south of our OutPost next to the cursed Meer/Britannian Seal that holds our savior in the sea. *smiles sweetly*

I look forward to more fun on the Isle of Arrogance...uhm....Magincia, *chuckles*

Lady Clodia, Savage Amazon Regent Priestess

[Are there any sleeper-Orcs out there. I would really like to start RPPvP Wars but I would like it to be fun & friendly with guidelines & boundaries that we all can live/play with. Please, find me so we can chat. Our team has access to ICQ, Mumble, Skype, or e-mail - whatever you are comfortable with is fine with us! This Shard rocks & it should be fun fighting!]

Last edited:

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I wasn't there last night, needed to be up early for work :(

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm happy to report that checking the Reward Hall mailbox has yielded 33 red campion seeds, 66 yellow campion seeds, 200 plain campion seeds, some cure potion kegs, greater potion keg and a vibrant peculiar poppy plant.

Cora reports that Dionysis, Tanager and Ander the Great met with her at the Modest Damsel and later Kaisa, Leprechaun, Singularity and Lethorien met up at the garden plot. Look for an update on the Siege website soon!

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I realize it's Labor Day in the US but I will still be at the Modest Damsel at 5pm CST today!

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Monday September 10th, the Beautification Committee invites you to join us as we hunt mummies for more seeds!

Meet at the Modest Damsel prepared to hunt!
5pm EDT

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will probably not be there tonight, got to get up early for a long day at work tomorrow.

Will definitely be at the event on Wednesday though :)

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure, couldn't make it to last weeks and not sure if i'll be around tonight. I do know that a few weeks ago we did pencil in a date of the end of september to hold a planting ceremony (to start the planting phase).

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yep we'll have a meeting today :)

Cora will be there at 5pm EDT for anyone who cares to join her. Last week she was able to collect some seeds with the help of a few players. I'll get the names from her and jot them down. These seeds are for hedges so if anyone is looking to cross pollinate for black hedges she'll be able to talk about that today.

I look forward to hearing more about this after today so we can get a planting ceremony date set in stone.

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OOC: [Monday September 24th I will be out of town so there will be no meeting this week but the Magincia project is still going on. For those who would still like to donate, we are doing the Naturalist Quest looking for black hedge seeds. Any donations can be dropped off at the Reward Hall in the red mailbox.]

We will meet again October 1st at 5pm EDT and look for the Planting Ceremony to happen Sunday October 7th!

Last edited:
S

Sugarofsiege

Are the only seeds still needed hedge seeds? Do we still need kegs?

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes we only need hedge seeds at this time. We have a few kegs of greater cure, greater heal and poison. I will post the planting ceremony for this Sunday, October 7th as a separate event. Even if we do not have the hedge seeds yet, there are plenty of plots we can be tending to as it grows :)

Cora will be at the Modest Damsel at 5pm EDT today.

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5pm EDT, Sunday October 7th, huh? Hope to make it 'till 6pm, though I will be late. Safe me a spot next to you Aurora :smooch:

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm having account issues so I'm afraid to post any events til resolved. If it were Sunday it would have been 3pm EDT and will be a late posting if that. It might be best to make it the following Sunday :( Stay tuned!

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will start on The Amazon Plot south of us will coordinate with Sister Luka on seeds, colors, and which slave to assign to their care-taking.

Luka PM, e-mail, or pass along a time that you will be available to discuss delegation of the Tribe resources * I will get on it this. This botanical project has been on the "backburner" for too long for my taste & comfort level. You know how to find me. I have nothing but free-time so let me know the best times for you. Thank You, my Sacred Crone Den Mother!

Lady Clodia Isiodorian, Renegade Amazon Regent Priestess.

Oh & we need to honor Artemis this month (breast cancer awareness). Maybe we should remove the Archery obstacles of the Amazon Maiden's breasts'?

We might be able to auction off their boobs along with the Mythic Token & a few other rare items that we have. We will need more SafeHouses surrounding Luna at each Gate, outside of Guard Zones so we can kill those boogers safely. My Throne & Mint are very difficult for me to visit & keep my head. I pray that CoM via Sprago & Right the Mighty can muster up some more mercenaries to help defend my claim but I am Shard hoping & asking 10 year friends to help me too but coordinating peeps is tedious, mind=wracking, and exhausting BLAH I am babbling again.

*shuts up*

Lady Clodia Drusillla

Last edited:

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will start on The Amazon Plot south of us will coordinate with Sister Luka on seeds, colors, and which slave to assign to their care-taking.

Luka PM, e-mail, or pass along a time that you will be available to discuss delegation of the Tribe resources * I will get on it this. This botanical project has been on the "backburner" for too long for my taste & comfort level. You know how to find me. I have nothing but free-time so let me know the best times for you. Thank You, my Sacred Crone Den Mother!

Lady Clodia Isiodorian, Renegade Amazon Regent Priestess.

Oh & we need to honor Artemis this month (breast cancer awareness). Maybe we should remove the Archery obstacles of the Amazon Maiden's breasts'?

We might be able to auction off their boobs along with the Mythic Token & a few other rare items that we have. We will need more SafeHouses surrounding Luna at each Gate, outside of Guard Zones so we can kill those boogers safely. My Throne & Mint are very difficult for me to visit & keep my head. I pray that CoM via Sprago & Right the Mighty can muster up some more mercenaries to help defend my claim but I am Shard hoping & asking 10 year friends to help me too but coordinating peeps is tedious, mind=wracking, and exhausting BLAH I am babbling again.

*shuts up*

Lady Clodia Drusillla
Hello Lady Clodia *smiles*

This was meant to be an ongoing collaboration for everyone to participate so there has been no backburner in that sense. We meet every Monday at the Modest Damsel and there have been frequent donations of seeds to the red mailbox at the Reward Hall. Most of the seeds needed are accounted for however we are still short the black hedge seeds and realize it will take quite a few Naturalist Quests to accomplish this as an ongoing part of this too.

I am so happy to see the genuine interest and desire to keep this going. I hope to send Cora back to the Modest Damsel as soon as she can.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Aurora.

Some plants are ready to be turned into decorative mode. What shall we do in the meantime? Turn then decorative and drop them off at the EM house (so that you can lock them down later)?

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was actually going to be the test dummy for this stage and make sure the name stays in tact when I lock it down for players but my black thumb got in the way. My concern is someone mentioned you may lose your name once its in deco mode so if that happens I will still lock down the plant and put up plaques recognizing contributions.

I'll pop in game tonight or anyone can PM me here if they are ready to make their plants permanent :)

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was actually going to be the test dummy for this stage and make sure the name stays in tact when I lock it down for players but my black thumb got in the way. My concern is someone mentioned you may lose your name once its in deco mode so if that happens I will still lock down the plant and put up plaques recognizing contributions.

I'll pop in game tonight or anyone can PM me here if they are ready to make their plants permanent :)
You don't lose your name once it goes into decorative mode. I planted just after it launched, a white tree if I remember, and it kept the name. I also have a plant from someone else that I kept months ago.

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those plants are jinxed, I swear! As I'm not sure about the first plant the second one was fine in every way and gone the next.
*smells conspiracy*

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But... are we supposed to take them out, or does she want to take them out to do something with them (like to deco the house in Malas), or to try and take a screen shot with all of the plants up? Please advise, oh wondrous EM Aurora!

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well they will have to be turned into deco mode anyway, as some players have planted them in the wrong location.

I don't care if my plant is not in the same spot when its locked down, just that we get the original design :)

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She will meet you there. Then you take the plant to deco mode and hand it to her. No idea if you can take it out early.

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been trying to jump in daily and locked down a few plants at a time but I will announce some specific times Saturday and Sunday in an event thread where I'll be at Magincia gardens for a bit!