• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Mage Sandals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Learn Me

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on new sandals. Located on LS currently, may be able to xfer elsewhere as that option opens again.

New Sandals.jpg

Learn Me

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I should think it'd be more valuable than that! Should be one of the more sought after items. Looking for somewhere above 100

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100m is a good offer. Thats what I woulda gone to but not worth going any higher. The guildies and I are pumping these things out pretty efficiently now

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Are you serious?
You literally said you would end it at a certain time.
And then you said you'd reach out to sell it to me.
And because a guy bids a few mil late, you change your mind?

I won't be bidding or participating on any of your posts in the future.

Learn Me

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Are you serious?

I said I would end it when I got home, which I did. If you want to try to go on about ethics on selling some sandals, shall I post the screenshot of your private message to me saying your purpose on bidding and raising the price was to do just that? "Jump the price" as you put it so that your guild could profit more from what you're farming?

I followed what I said.

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You literally sold them for 4m more.
And feel free to post screenshots.

I feel the value of the item was higher than the offers you were getting as I stated.
Clearly I was willing to pay, I was offering higher than any other offer.. To win the item up until your "ending time".. regardless.

In the message you said you'd sell to the highest bidder after a certain time.
Then you said you'd contact me to sell the item to me.

According to your comments, you already "agreed" to sell the item to me, yet you chose to sell it to a late offer for 4mil more?

I could care less about the item, or the gold.. It's the point.

As I said, I won't be participating in any future items you post for sale. Simple.

Learn Me

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Will be on around 3 EST. If this is still the highest offer, I'm good with that.
That 3pm I thought I would be on turned into 5-6pm. This wasn't an auction, this was a fielding of offers until one was reached I was satisfied with. You're right, I said I would icq you thinking I'd be home shortly, turned out not to be the case. Never did I say this would be an auction. It would be silly not to take the highest offer.
Moose being Moose.png

This, in addition to other icq's I've been aware of lend themselves to me not caring if you're upset. You look out for you (seen in trying to keep prices high with fake bids so your guild that has farmed 24/7 can make more profit), and I will look out for me taking the highest offer I had received. Will not bother me in the slightest if you don't participate in this thread or any future ones of mine. You won't, however, make me out to be the bad guy to harm my future posts ^_^

Mooselisted

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It's just not worth looking shady over 4m.

And no, I don't post fake bids, nor have I, ever.
Like I stated in the PM, I felt your item was worth more, I was simply bringing attention to it and also willing to pay.

If I am interested in an item, I make an honest offer.
I have no reason to do shady things.
It's all pixels to me.

It's just the point. Straight and simple. You said you were going to do something, follow through.
I understand it was not an official "Auction"
However, you did set an end time.
Following, you said you would Reach out to me for the sale.
I was prepared and waited for your Icq.

I was under impression that you had accepted my offer, or I would have placed another, had I known.

It's shady to take another bid after already proposing to sell to another buyer.
It is what it is.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Kind of shaky. Moose should've atleast had the option to re-bid after being told he would be contacted... especially over 4m differential.

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Are you serious?

I wont be either, Lameo, Bad move over 4m... and You said you would hit him up later for transaction before desired time, and you wanted to get greedy, You made a statement that finishes the deal and then renig on it. Not cool

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can only agree with the other guys. You closed the deal and then got greedy.

I amazing how greed influence people

In the end its your item but don't expect understanding.

I will put you on my ignore list for persons I don't trade with.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
++ tbh it has happened to me, and all that has come of it is, I wont buy/bid/offer/sell/trade or even assist those players in any way, in game or out of it. They were just **** listed, for an X amount difference in integrity and greed.

90% of the posters in this thread have dealt with me, and it was all good both ways because most* of us care about our image/reputation. for people that sell more than one item, 4mil don't mean jack **** in the long run, and its something to think about in your case. it may be better for you to drop you pride a tad, and deal out some apologies, than to lose a good handful of potential trade partners. @Mooselisted is one of these people im speaking of, and with the loss of his respect comes the loss of couple handfuls of others, including myself. and going back on me saying I would take the extra 4mil and run/moo, im a cheeky fker* if you follow the boards more you will get it. so I have half a book here, so ill sum it all up. If you plan on selling more items on the boards, 4mil means nothing, and it may be a good idea for you to give it some extra thought, and maybe apologize to some core individuals here.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok everyone, the item has been sold and everyone has had a chance to share their opinions on the subject. I think it's time to let this die. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.