• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Slave in new mag just restocked!!!!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone,
So I was hoping you guys could help me out and look at my broker. I am not sure about the prices because most of the time things aren't on VS. I did make a few of the purchase price items higher than I have seen on VS but that's mainly because I am having a hard time finding this stuff without begging for it from other people. So if you would take your time to look at him, he is located at the C-3 Vendor stall (south side of new mag) and has some gold on him to start buying stuff :) hopefully I don't go broke due to a typo somewhere.
Thanks,
Sarah-Ann

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone,
So I was hoping you guys could help me out and look at my broker. I am not sure about the prices because most of the time things aren't on VS. I did make a few of the purchase price items higher than I have seen on VS but that's mainly because I am having a hard time finding this stuff without begging for it from other people. So if you would take your time to look at him, he is located at the C-3 Vendor stall (south side of new mag) and has some gold on him to start buying stuff :) hopefully I don't go broke due to a typo somewhere.
Thanks,
Sarah-Ann
He's seeing some serious business. :)

Ingot prices are decent, the leather prices seem a bit low but clearly a gatherer or so likes the heck out of them.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also you were not selling anything last time i looked.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There seems to be confusion lately on posts, people not being clear of their intentions. Are you setting up a stall to sell or buy items ? I thought I read it as you were buying, hence you set your stall up with gold, auto bought items, to my knowledge aren't automatically turned into sellable items, or maybe I"m wrong.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think She set it up to buy and sell. But i think she set the sell quantity wrong.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
i was setting it up to sell as well but then changed my mind. i have the sell prices there if anyone needs them but i mainly want to use for my own purposes :)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe I don't know stalls, I see the goods you have for "sale" , I don't see anything you're trying to buy.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also just put 2mil in gold on here... so sell to me if you can :)
Sold some but he's out of gold again. Might want to nudge up your cloth price some. I took 3 gold per cloth once, not likely to do it again. I'm told I've got a soft heart with a soft head to go with it, but it's not that soft. :p

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Sold some but he's out of gold again. Might want to nudge up your cloth price some. I took 3 gold per cloth once, not likely to do it again. I'm told I've got a soft heart with a soft head to go with it, but it's not that soft. :p
Yeah I am trying to do the math on it. I am seeing the prices all over the place. If it's cloth already made then it's worth more to me so I don't have to stand at the loom and wheel al day :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
And I don't have much gold left lol. I hope I got what I really needed. Going to drop some stuff to 0 or really lower the price if I don't need it and raise prices as I do need them :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I don't have much gold left lol. I hope I got what I really needed. Going to drop some stuff to 0 or really lower the price if I don't need it and raise prices as I do need them :)
That's the way to do it. I've got a rune set for your shop and plan to keep an eye on it, and the fair lass to the east who's fond of arrow stuff. :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yes that guy I didn't want to undercut or over pay compaires to him. Each person needs a buisness :) I like idoc's for resources. It's awesome when people don't want it and unload it on mag buyers :) I have 500k on him today but this weekend I will change what I need more of now and move prices accordingly.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 500k on him today ...
Had, I stopped by with my comm deeds and sold him some stuff this morning. Maybe I best stick around the Tokuno Isles and steer clear of New Magincia for a while. :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Lol I will put more on this weekend. What I really need and didn't get will go up ;) so keep watching

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone,
so i added more items i would like to buy. i dropped prices of items i dont really need right now. these arent all the same prices i would normally pay but mainly ingots and some leather i am all set on for now till i get more bods filled or more to be filled :) but come on buy and take some of my gold :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ok so i put more gold on there. hoping to get some Saltpeter (20k), iron ingots(60k), bones(10k) (tailoring type), feathers (10k), shafts or wood (10k) then i should be all set for a while. i am buying the other stuff like leathers, cloth, and ingots but only at 1/2 of what i normally paid or less because i have enough for now to fill what i need till i get my other skills up more

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
I just put 2.5 mil more on Crafting Slave if you go and want to sell to me :) I am getting low on a bunch of items while I am still training my skills. Come and help a fellow sieger out and make some gold while doing it too

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmm I tried to buy but it only shows the sell option...did someone beat me to it or did you forget to make the broker sell those fuse cords?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
hmm I tried to buy but it only shows the sell option...did someone beat me to it or did you forget to make the broker sell those fuse cords?
I will check when I get home tonight. when I left I was down to having only 188 left so some sold fast and I will make more again. I will also try to do special orders because these seem to be any shortage on our server

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You'll make more doing special orders. I have no idea what you priced yours at, but i'll bet it was too low.

You or anyone else making fuse cords because you need gold. Make them, spend as much time as you have making them. And put them in the next auction, I'll make sure you get your moneys worth by either winning the bid, or making someone pay what they're worth. Up to you :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You'll make more doing special orders. I have no idea what you priced yours at, but i'll bet it was too low.

You or anyone else making fuse cords because you need gold. Make them, spend as much time as you have making them. And put them in the next auction, I'll make sure you get your moneys worth by either winning the bid, or making someone pay what they're worth. Up to you :)
How many would you like to see in the next auction? Not sure what they are worth just helping people and making gold on the side while doing it

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can make them myself easy enough, just time consuming. I would say auction quantity should be at least 5k of them, make 20k of them and i'll make sure you get your moneys worth. ;-)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can make them myself easy enough, just time consuming. I would say auction quantity should be at least 5k of them, make 20k of them and i'll make sure you get your moneys worth. ;-)
gads, 334 sheep to sheer for 1000 fuses, 20k means shearing something like 6,680 sheep. Hopefully you do pay well. :shots: :grin:

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Just stocked crafting Slave with more resources if you need more or she's out of what you need please feel free to message me here and I will refill asap with what I have.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
You didn't put my fuse cords in the auction ???
did finish making a ton of them yet... hopefully will this month... had a ton of stuff going on this month with the radiography tests and travel I am doing right now.. so keeping stuff basic

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the ingots, I may need more Dull