• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New mag house up for sale

Lothlorien SP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello Sp.. I have been pondering for awhile now to sell my new mag home. I need to downsize my accs. The home is located is the center of new mag.. Owners name is Warwick. Going to set this up as a auction. Going to let it run for about a week or so. I reserve the right not to sell if the price doesn't meet my expectations.

happy bidding.

Lothlorien SP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone.. thanks for the bidding.. High bid is 60 mil... The bidding is still open for a week or s0.. good luck!!!

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Well I'm broke.

In 2015 I'll try to save 100 million gold pieces and try again to buy that spot. I want to build another beautiful house in New Mag.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was going to bid but won't bid against Katt :) GL Katt mainly because I suspect you really want this one ;)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Was going to bid but won't bid against Katt :) GL Katt mainly because I suspect you really want this one ;)
I don´t think Katt is bidding on this one...

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DUH now that I read it again....... Now I must debate if I want to give up my Fire ISland 7x7 for a NM house all over again :(
well they do only come up once in a blue moon. just depends on who attached you are I guess

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I look forward to see, who will be the new neighbor to NEW2 Inn :)

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I too look forward to see who my newest neighbor will be!
(starts to make cookies as a house warming present)

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well they do only come up once in a blue moon. just depends on who attached you are I guess
The 7x7 is next to a overland Ant Hole :( That holds a lot of value for me :) Think I will pass on this one as I doubt I would use a prime location house like this one to its full potential and I really do enjoy my in the middle of nowhere small houses.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Pfft I was totally bidding Hugs are WAY Better than Gold! :p Yeah okay.. so no.. but I did have someone ask for a Magincia house and then I saw this thread I was like A Christmas Miricle! totally not happening so good luck to who ever gets it :)

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 7x7 is next to a overland Ant Hole :( That holds a lot of value for me :) Think I will pass on this one as I doubt I would use a prime location house like this one to its full potential and I really do enjoy my in the middle of nowhere small houses.
yeah I hear ya, I know what you mean. I actually own a house that would take precedent over my museum. not the items inside but if I had to choose the castle would go without me even thinkn about it

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am seriously considering dropping my current 17x17 near Brit for a desolate location that will only fit a 7x8. For some reason, I think I prefer the location over the added storage...no hints until I get my fence, errr vendor up...la

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am seriously considering dropping my current 17x17 near Brit for a desolate location that will only fit a 7x8. For some reason, I think I prefer the location over the added storage...no hints until I get my fence, errr vendor up...la
hehe. well you know whats best for you and your wants and needs. location location location

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just hope people are willing to head into a desolate area to buy their stuff back :) ...la
I'd say that is very strategic, even if it wasn't intended. As you and I know, not all of our mar, err.. clients, are happy with our services. As a result it is not necessarily a good idea to reside in a high traffic location.

Lothlorien SP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
High bid is at 60 mill currently. This auction will end on Friday 19th at midnight. Thx for everyones bids on this property..

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, how many people on the shard actually have 60 million in gold? Not including the brokers...la
I had 10 million at one point about a month ago. Somebody was dropping checks on the ground at the Vesper bank. I got 8 of them before they realized that their checks weren't landing in the bank box. XD

But now I'm at my usual 2 million. Just can't seem to crawl up in to the "middle class" it seems. ;)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I have a few million laying around, but to be honest, back when I sold a couple of Yew gate plots for big bucks at the time, I have no recollection as to what I spent the cash on, lol...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made 35k last night selling .7 worth of camping SoT (yep, half the market value...gotta start somewhere)...la

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have stale crackers and a bottle of rum, does that count for something?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, I have a few million laying around, but to be honest, back when I sold a couple of Yew gate plots for big bucks at the time, I have no recollection as to what I spent the cash on, lol...la
probably rotgut whiskey, loose wenches, and Zoogie powder . . .

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if anyone has a dread mare for sale I will cure all your money woes!!

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why do you want a dread? its really only good to use as pvp weapon, and since there is no one to pvp wtf you gonna do with it, look Fancy?

There isnt a real need for having alot of gold on this shard unless youre a collector of things.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well fancy was a thought. barter material for things no one will sell was another. and at least having the option of the pvp would be an added bonus

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
LOL, how many people on the shard actually have 60 million in gold? Not including the brokers...la
That's nothing to the vets, they can easily scrape together 100 mil...................

People don't seem to understand the difference between newcomes to the shard and the vet players...........

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if anyone has a dread mare for sale I will cure all your money woes!!
Since Igg already hijack'd this thing, sorta, I might as well add my name to the list of Dread Mare bidders at this point....

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can think of a couple of dozen off the top of my head.... and I've only been here a couple of years......
Don't wander in and out of Siege and that wouldn't surprise you at all, Rico ....

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well id be interested for sure and as always I, would make it worth your time! like you said I am here to stay and would be put back into circulation if I were to ever leave. I know it wont just disappear as long as I have possession

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back on topic I'd buy the house but I don't really know what to do with it. The last New Mag house I bought was the one in front of the arcane circle in New Mag. I wanted to do something community oriented with it but could never bring that dream to life and ended up giving it to Luka I believe. If anyone has an awesome idea I could borrow I'd be interested in buying this one.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having a lot of gold on this shard is not real important......... If you have a lot of gold on this shard :) It is very important if you don't have a lot of gold ;) 100 mil will go alot farther on Siege than it will Atlantic but 100 mil is still not that much. it would buy only 12-14 legacy tokens, only 142,857 powder of translocation, 33,333 Relic Frags, 6667 Daemon claws, 5-6 120 mage scrolls...... or 100,000,000 will only buy 4,000,000 ZOOGIE FUNGUS One simply cannot have enough ZOOGIE FUNGUS therefore one can never have enough gold.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People don't seem to understand the difference between newcomes to the shard and the vet players...........
I don't get it. I consider myself a vet. I was on Siege only a year after Siege went live. I was around when the beta doors opened in early 97. I'm still poor. I was never rich in as having more than 10 million is concerned. I did get up to around 25 million back in 2006 when I rolled with VmP and raided champ spawns.. but I blew that rather quickly. XD