• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Mag House Plots

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't win one,but if I had it would have been a smithy I'm not out much about half a mill.
I will wait prices will be high for awhile till the scripters cant sell then there will be places available

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won SW-1 :thumbsup:,Im not sure if I will reopen a old account ,or sell my luna house.Im just glad i got a plot for the 45 mill i drop on magincia and it was the plot i wanted
some times i realy love this game.:heart:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got three plots in Trammel. One I actually bid on the other two were 10k tickets.

Trammel:
SW-4
E-3
E-4

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I won SW-5, but my Writ isn't letting me place there. Does everyone else's Writ say "Shard: Area46" instead of "Shard: Legends"? It let's me recall to the right spot on Legends. So odd!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems a lot of people are having trouble placing, small comfort, I know, but you're not alone

will it let you place a little 7x7 even? or just not anything at all?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When i won one on test it took me about 30 mins to place as you have to click "just the right tile" else it says you cant place here.

Just click the house on evey tile in the given lot and eventually youll hit the tile that lets you place a 15x15.

Thunderz

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
seems a lot of people are having trouble placing, small comfort, I know, but you're not alone

will it let you place a little 7x7 even? or just not anything at all?
I can't even place a 7x7. I tried with the Writ in my backpack, in my bank, with dif chars. It gives me the same message as if I was trying to build on a plot I didn't own. :/

silent death197831

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you have to go into full screen mode to place for some reason. we tried without doing that and got the same error but as soon as we wetn full screen it placed. Same thing with someone else we helped place.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
you have to go into full screen mode to place for some reason. we tried without doing that and got the same error but as soon as we wetn full screen it placed. Same thing with someone else we helped place.
Did you get the error, "you must have a deed for this plot of land in order to build here."? Or "Housing cannot be created in this area."? I'm getting the first one telling me I don't have a deed. Also does your Writ say Shard:Area46 or Shard:Legends?

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silly question but its not an expired or used lease is it?

This is one that you won or bought?

It might be from another shard for the same plot number?

Good luck. I hope it works out.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
deco advisory!!

don't go dragging your priceless rubbles to decorate your new plot on that island... reports of New Magencia gobbling up the pieces of old Magencia, and as you know "lost or stolen items will not be replaced"

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Well I hope the emergency maintenance will allow me to place my house, finally. Though Shard:Area46 (the shard noted on my writ) sounds interesting. Apparently, some people on Chessy received Writs with Shard:Area51 on them. Secret alien conspiracy test shards?!? :D