• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] New LooT with 3110 Luck

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, so I tagged the Luck Statue, and it gave me 2110 luck. From what I've read, digging a map in Felucca gives you 1000 luck, so with 3110 luck, I got a few goodies.

I didn't get an legendary artifacts, as most of the items in the chest were lesser magic items. A few pieces were named, and a few items were cursed, but I got some clean stuff. 10 SSI bracelet with some other nice mods, some 20 LRC stuff with 4 FCR on it, and 15 SDI. I located 10 maps, all level 5 and then tagged the luck statue and went to work. Not a bad haul.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll have to find some time to dig the maps I've been hoarding to see what I get. I have been waiting for this change to become active.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I'll try a level six today, picked it up from one of the level fives I've done. I've added mining from a stone to local the maps since Pinco's isn't working right now. I do log into EC to look through the chest though, makes it so much easier to find what I'm looking for. I've also seen some good stuff from the Stygian and I'll do a Travesty today and see what I can pull. May drop a boat in the water and fish up some MiB's too. Will report on MiB and Ingenious Map LooT on here soon.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a major artifact from an ancient wyrm while doing treasure hunting in felucca,
Luck was 2210 from equipment + 1000 honor + 1000 fel bonus so 4210. But even with that amount of luck only crap spawns in the chest and on most of the monsters

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was it cursed? I've been hunting up treasure chests searching for a clean set of jewelry with SSI on it, and I've come across some nice pieces, but they always have mods that don't work for my template added.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just ran through five level 4 (cleverly) maps in fell. The LooT was pretty good, so much so that it reminds me of treasure hunting years ago when level four maps were the way to go. Each would have a vanquishing weapon, or a power weapon in the chest, sort of like killing the old balron. At any rate, I digress, once my luck statue blessing ran out, I saw a decline in the LooT for sure. One chest I pulled two refinements of invulnerability, one that will likely be put to use very soon.